🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 415 - The Longest Pig Pile

"Do you understand English?"

"Suuure, I am!"

• Like 4

Thank you Gino and CBB, I needed a new display name!

My problem (great joy) is that at work, I have a student from Singapore named Sem, who we affectionately refer to as Sem Dog.

• Like 2

Did anybody get that reference at around 1:14:30? Scott says something "van chalk straw over here". Everybody in studio seemed to get it.

Did anybody get that reference at around 1:14:30? Scott says something "van chalk straw over here". Everybody in studio seemed to get it.

He was calling Neapolitan ice cream "Van(illa)-Choc(olate)-Straw(berry)".

• Like 2

Where is my Thrillomedy Kapow! Kapow! t-shirt? When am I getting my fucking t-shirt?

Scott Aukerman Talks Comedy Bang! Bang! Past, Present, and Future.

You’ve done Comedy Bang! Bang! as a podcast, television show, live tour. Have you ever considered some sort of movie iteration? Does that interest you? Do you even know what that would look like?

I've thought about it. I will say that it's something that Reggie would talk about a lot. He would really like to do a movie. I'm sure Al would, too. It's definitely something that I've thought about. I was watching the new Pee-Wee movie and just going, "You know, I really would like to do a Comedy Bang! Bang! movie!" Will it happen? Who knows?

I've heard of B movies, but CBB movies!?

• Like 3

Remember in the early days of Comedy Death Ray when Rory Scovel used to come on as "Rory Scovel" but he was actually doing characters?

I feel like Gino is the opposite of that. Jon Gabrus comes on as "Gino", but he's really just Jon Gabrus.

• Like 3

I am truly at a loss for words. This is amazing.

You know what LegalZoom? You've been arooound...

Thank god someone else heard it.

Gino is the mvp of the unnoticed joke

Scott: "We don't search anyone for weapons coming into the building"

Gino: "Thank God.."

So curious as to where that was going.

Also I think Sem-Dogs would be a good name for a high school basketball team. Go Sem-Dogs! Dogpile! (one of my favorite old search engines)

• Like 2

Thank god someone else heard it.

Also I think Sem-Dogs would be a good name for a high school basketball team. Go Sem-Dogs! Dogpile! (one of my favorite old search engines)

Sem-Dogs should be coached by Matt Gourley and Mark Mcconville. Dire Straits.

I was a little sad when no one acknowledged Gino's joke about the tagline being "you're it".

That was probably my favorite joke of the episode which says a lot.

So true... Another Gino moment:

"An autistic kid looking at a craft services table." - a clever reference to the famous last episode of St. Elsewhere that no one seemed to pick up on when they were discussing the final ep of CH.

• Like 2

I feel like every guest hates on Gino's character and always tries to make him look bad. Probably cuz they are jealous that he his much funnier and the ultimate intern. Bout to drink some strong island iced teas and bang back some pills his mom disappeared

i was gonna come and complain that "C" should be carbon, but then i thought for another second about "energy equals mass times calcium squared" and then i thought, nope, that sounds about right.

"Kris Kross - they changed their name when they came to Ellis Island!"

Gino snuck this in and nobody on the show seemed to hear it. Nice one!

• Like 2