🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
katielevine

Episode 1 — Our First Time

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first ever episode of The Apple Sisters! Candy, Cora, and Seedy are so happy to perform for you for the very first time. Since this is the inaugural episode, we thought we’d have an extra special inaugural guest: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Learn a bit about the girls and their favorite firsts, as well as where they go to get all their discount rubbers. Thanks for joining us, and see you again next week! Buzz buzz buzz

Hilarious! An instant iTunes subscription from me.

This is simply fantastic! Great job sisters! I want to hurt this podcast in the hips!

Loved the Apple Sisters first show. I think it fulfills such a unique niche in comedy podcasting. All I could think about during the episode is how perfect Natasha Leggero would be as a guest on the show, she's done a terrific old-timey radio voice before in some of her bits and I'd love to hear her on the Apple Sisters soon!

Loved the first episode! Looking forward to following this podcast, ladies.

What a tremendous first episode! You know how when you try a new work out, you get sore in muscles you didn't know you had? This podcast worked out my comedy muscles in a whole new way.

Thanks so much everybody! I hope you got your phonographs set to record to 72rpm! We've got a fresh episode tomorrow. As for t-shirts Duke Black, we will absolutely get the riveters on it. Would you wear a "buzz buzz buzz" shirt?

I'd wear 2. That way I'd always have a clean one underneath in case I spill something on the first one.

Sign in to follow this