🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 416 - Silicone Bralley Poo Crew

Thomas Middleditch, Kumail Nanjiani, and Martin Starr of HBO's Silicon Valley are back to give us the inside scoop of what we can look forward to in the 3rd season of their show on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! They'll also take some calls from around the world, talk about Kumail's amazing experience on the set of The X-Files, and tell us about their "Rude Boys" scooter crew. Later, aspiring stand-up comedian Turd Dunkweed arrives to talk about the night Kumail discovered him while performing his act at an open mic at Meltdown Comics.

HUGE TURD DUNKWEED FAN!

• Like 12

It's been awhile since I've listened to a Monday CBB before a Spontaneanation, but it's about to happen. Not playing favorites... Just speaking my truth. My group therapist/MDMA dealer tells me that's what I should do.

• Like 4

It's been awhile since I've listened to a Monday CBB before a Spontaneanation, but it's about to happen. Not playing favorites... Just speaking my truth. My group therapist/MDMA dealer tells me that's what I should do.

whoa.. really? on a monday i gots to have my CBB before my coffee.. and you're saying u've been listening to Spontanenation BEFORE Comedy Bean Bag? i've really fallen behind with Spontaneanation, have i been missing some grepisodes? time to catch up

I hope they call China again.

It took about 21 minutes... Scott's brain is the best brain.

whoa.. really? on a monday i gots to have my CBB before my coffee.. and you're saying u've been listening to Spontanenation BEFORE Comedy Bean Bag? i've really fallen behind with Spontaneanation, have i been missing some grepisodes? time to catch up

I don't remember when I made the switch, but yeah I tend to go for Spontaneanation first these days. So many great episodes that I used to think Savannah Georgia was my favorite but now I can't choose, but then again it's been that way for awhile. I'm already glad I went for CBB this week though, and I'm only about 1/4 of the way into it.

• Like 1

The broader and more ridiculous the characters and voices Middleditch creates, the more I love it. Christ, I was laughing so hard at China and the mentions of sucking and fucking in an Arizona aircraft graveyard. Why? Those things are terrible.... but somehow Middleditch made them innocent, silly, and hilarious.

C+ ep

• Like 4

Sounds like China finally fixed the issue with the line staying open.

• Like 7

Geez guys, I LOL'd in my fucking pants. Thanks a lot.

Lots of Load?

Loafed On Legs?

I would hate to know what LMFAO in yr pants would be like.

Whatamess!

That call from China rivals Lennon's Asian character from Wompler's pool party in hilarity.

I love Mondays.

Apparently there is a really fine line between Middleditch the kid detective character and Middleditch the person, going by his frequent use of "ding-dong" and "doy-o" in this episode.

• Like 12