🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pig nash

Why aren\'t there as many submissions anymore?

I still like this podcast, but it hasn't been as active for a few weeks. Steve Agee and Tom Lennon seem to have quit, and they did a lot of the funny stuff. Do they not get enough feedback that we like it? What can we do to encourage everybody to submit more?

I suppose it's easier for everyone to tweet their short joke ideas rather than calling an answering machine. And they get more feedback on twitter than they do here. It's too bad, since Eardrop offers comedians the chance to perform rather than just write. I guess the idea of an audio version of twitter hasn't caught on yet. Still, I hope it keeps going, in case it can pick up steam.

We're working on something that will make it easier for comics to call in... look for more activity soon!

when new episodes stopped popping up, i thought maybe it had turned into a weekly show, which i thought wasn't a bad idea. but that would make it trickier for doug benson to give away free stuff...

The Eardrop app is now available in the app store, but it's only for the comedians. No access code, no leaving messages. I'm still keeping the app on my phone.

Sign in to follow this