🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 2 - Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney says there’s no way he’s getting into this year’s race. But he does open up about coping with personal loss, why the principles of his faith will never change, and a surprising deal he made with his Republican competitors during the 2012 presidential race. Subscribe to The David Gregory Show for new episodes every week. It's your chance to eavesdrop on surprising conversations with famous and interesting people, and hear them get personal about their beliefs, faith, and the things that have mattered most in their lives.

Not a fan of the god and faith talk. So-called intellectuals who espouse the coexistence of religion and reason are one of the most egregious obstructions to human progress, and I take them no more seriously than prosperity preachers or evangelistic fanatics. And also corn.

• Like 8

Not a fan of the god and faith talk. So-called intellectuals who espouse the coexistence of religion and reason are one of the most egregious obstructions to human progress, and I take them no more seriously than prosperity preachers or evangelistic fanatics.

Your profile picture definitely fits

• Like 2

Not a fan of the god and faith talk. So-called intellectuals who espouse the coexistence of religion and reason are one of the most egregious obstructions to human progress, and I take them no more seriously than prosperity preachers or evangelistic fanatics.

If you don't edit this to mention corn somehow I'm done with you.

nixon sounds like a titslapping maniac. brainwashed mipps dad, then put him in a friggen cabinet?

obama report card summary:

personal policy:

wife = loves her

style level = real friggen high

foreign policy:

iraq = worse

afghanistan = no progress

ukraine = russia not stopped

china = more severe

north korea = obviously more dangerous

syria = extraordinary mess

isis = born and metastasised

world = no place free enterprise is better

domestic policy:

recovery = most lethargic

education = no improvement

poverty = record levels

carbon emission = no binding global deal

unsustainable entitlement programs = no reform

national debt = doubled

race relations = deteriorated

nation = more divided

Edited by originalEskimoBoosterStation

Not a fan of the god and faith talk. So-called intellectuals who espouse the coexistence of religion and reason are one of the most egregious obstructions to human progress, and I take them no more seriously than prosperity preachers or evangelistic fanatics. And also corn.

\

d9nYrmo.jpg

• Like 2

Someone must have talked to Mr. Scripps about Brandon Content, because this show is right in Earwolf's wheelhouse.

Puttin' on my "Motherfuckers Wanna Laugh" t-shirt for this listen.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this