🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Thrillhouse88

Whatever happened to the fans voting on the next HDTGM movies?

I know they used to have the site "For Your Inconsideration", but I guess they gave up on that. There's just so many great so bad it's good movies that they haven't done yet.

They picked like 4-5 from the voting and then eventually stopped using it. One of the main reasons most think was because movies like "The Happening" were constantly getting the top votes and about the same time that they started there were some delays in getting episodes out so it made it too hard to keep up with the voting.

• Like 1

And there's a genuine threat of me hijacking it so I get Mortal Kombat Annihilation done!

• Like 1

Shannon said something about it a couple of years ago that the system stopped cooperating with the site so they just decided to quit it.

• Like 1

I know they used to have the site "For Your Inconsideration", but I guess they gave up on that. There's just so many great so bad it's good movies that they haven't done yet.

something happened to it dude! ..

Picture of Sean Penn as Jeff Spicoli from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" to be entered in at a later time.

74159-28655.jpg

They need to do Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man. So amazing

Sign in to follow this