🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bartelt

Episode 282 - Remembering Prince with a Prince

Brody Stevens, comedian and the Prince of Periscope, joins Howard and Brett for a special tribute episode to Prince. Howard and Brody debate what year "Erotic City" was released and reflect on listening to the prolific musician back in the day during the top 5 Prince songs chart. His top 5 movies inspire conversations about Prince's multiple talents and the pros and cons of millennials' technology usage. During Two Charted, Howard breaks down his bumpy road trip to his great shows in Bloomington and Chicago.

Howard is so right about Erotic City it's crazy, especially since the track he was playing wasn't the dance mix and the version you always hear is not the dance mix. Also the 1989 single was only released in Germany.

Brody Stevens is the worst. The last two times he has been on the show he has immediately derailed the episode with his complaining about personal issues.

Brody Stevens is the worst. The last two times he has been on the show he has immediately derailed the episode with his complaining about personal issues.

I hate to say it, but I felt inclined to agree at times today. He's really off-base and/or hypocritical about some things, and he has an infuriating tendency to dig his heels in on an argument even if no one is really arguing with him. Without Ku around to steer the ship, it's rough.

I really enjoy the awkward and strange dynamic that Brody and Howard have together. I do wish Ku was there, partly because she 100% would've loved to witness/be a part of this, and she's a good base for their chemistry.

I really cracked up about Brody not combing his mother's hair that morning for the reason that he wanted to make sure it looked pretty. I thought it was a strange and beautiful slice of his day.

I can totally understand someone not enjoying his style, however, this episode brought me a lot of laughs.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this