🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

April 30 - Los Angeles, The Theater at Ace Hotel

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from Los Angeles, CA featuring Scott Aukerman, Jason Mantzoukas, Paul F. Tompkins as Werner Herzog, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Lauren Lapkus as Big Sue and Nick Kroll as The Mailer Daemon.

Here on Howl

Great kickoff to the tour! I especially enjoyed Werner's commercials. PFT and Lauren are so great, I'm glad they'll be on every show! I look forward to a month of these, and seeing the final show in Vancouver in person! Note to self, arrive on time! (Time...)

• Like 1

this feels like a very exclusive forum.

• Like 1

It's a fantastic episode for sure. Lets hope people get onboard as the tour continues/

"Did David Byrne make an appaerance?"

Seems like being on the 7th Anniversary show had Zouks' joke barometer all over the place.

• Like 1

IT IS SO EXCLUSIVE

Get in on the Howl forums early guys! ESTABLISH DOMINANCE!!

• Like 2

Unlike "Booey's Delight" Which is a "Bad Rapaport"

I leave the Stern references to Zouks and Scheer.

• Like 1

Great ep, definitely has me excited for the Chicago shows of which I am attending both!

On a side note, this might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know where I can get a decent mattress? I've been mattress shopping every Saturday for 23 years to no avail. My current mattress situation is so poor that I can barely even get up to check my mini-fridge sized mailbox. Is there no solution to this problem?!

Great ep, definitely has me excited for the Chicago shows of which I am attending both!

On a side note, this might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know where I can get a decent mattress? I've been mattress shopping every Saturday for 23 years to no avail. My current mattress situation is so poor that I can barely even get up to check my mini-fridge sized mailbox. Is there no solution to this problem?!

I heard there's some mattress company called Hairy's, and they liked their mattresses so much they bought a razor factory in Germania. You get $100 off and they deliver it to you compressed into a box the size of an extra-large little-person

• Like 1

Are these guys going to have anything left to say to each other by the end of this tour? ..

• Like 1

When's the next episode uploaded? :) It was recorded last night, right?

SOON! We will tweet and I will make a new thread as soon as it's ready.

Our promise is for each show to be in app by 8pm PST the day after the performance. But hopefully if things go smoothly, it will probably be closer to 3pm PST

• Like 1