🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

I listened to this one in the lobby of my gastrologist so all the throwup talk is kinda not what I wanted to hear, but I liked it so whatever.

• Like 7

still can't believe Brett didn't know what a producer tag was.

does he not listen to datpiff exclusive mixtapes?

#IsBrettRacist ?????

Some of my favs are "you are now in tune with your wifey'sfavorite DJ" and "evil empire, they'll steal your lunch money and wrinkle your school clothes"

• Like 2

How do you rise above that role, I mean look what happen to Kramer!

I refuse to see Kramer vs. Kramer because too sad, can you tell me what happens to Kramer?

• Like 4

He makes French toast in the shower

• Like 5

For me, the best thing about Hollywood Handbook podcast is when Hayes dismissively says "Yeah right!" I just decided that today. Second best is Sean circling back to force Hayes to acknowledge his jokes. You gotta fight for what's yours in this world Sean, respect.

Engineer Brett you made me laugh out loud in my car, I was taking my dog Hurricane Dennis to the vet and he was very surprised. So...quit startling my dog, he has cancer for fuck's sake!

Annaliese, you were wonderful, your voice is so cool and you were smart and funny and nice. That being said, it is just bad luck for you that I'm already married, better luck next time.

• Like 20

Love the part where Hayes says "who's a good guy... Did honlads ever get it?" anyone else hear that part? Great part imo. Love that memory.

Also, hellooooooo, "tip your mug"???? I know a fan when I hear one. Thanks Sean.

Really feeling this ep. Maybe I can be a guest cohost next week, just an idea

Honlads --- Deh Original Mug Tippah

• Like 7

I think most of you are listening to HH wrong. Sure Ehh Wrong, can take an edgy tone, but I assumed that most of us here listened to the podcast to know what to think about stuff that was good and nice and fun. Ehh Wrong is just a corrective segment.

It's hard when people try to develop their own opinions because occasionally they don't opinion correctly. Reddit users are notoriously bad at opinions and often relationships. It is very nice of Sean and Hayes to take time out of their busy schedules to help us know the right way to think and enjoy their work. I wish other podcasts would take note. Anyway, I'm going to carry on my day like I know my idol would, with friends and cookies.

BccYtIq.png?1

I'm confused by Brett's facial expression here. Does that guy serial murder Oreos, or does he just eat them like a normal person?

• Like 6

Hello my name is Nolan and I sent Sean and Hayes friend requests to be friends but they haven't responded, should I send it again? Why won't they answer me?

You'd think Christopher Nolan wouldn't have a hard time making friends. Wow...celebrities really are just like us!

• Like 6

I'm confused by Brett's facial expression here. Does that guy serial murder Oreos, or does he just eat them like a normal person?

from the way brett jangles keys, to the way he makes himself physically sick from playing guitar, to the way he sneaks meals from the restaurant for dogs by his house, and is 'dating' a printout of an old buzzfeed article...

yeah, you gotta figure he's got a really fucked up way of eating a cookie

• Like 5

I just want to say, Producer Engineer Brett, if you're reading this, I don't think it was the drywall that made you sick. Or, I should clarify, I don't think eating the drywall had to make you sick. But you probably didn't prepare it right. Drywall, like steaks, chops, roasts and shellfish, must be cooked to 145 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure safe consumption. Just a tip for the future so you don't vomit again and have to make up an excuse about a guitar solo to get off the hook

• Like 6

12357918_557036857777431_1946686781_n.jpg

I saw this decal on the rear windshield of an SUV in front of me today. Along with one that said "Cardio? Bitch, I lift!" and one that said "I lift because punching people is frowned upon." Needless to say I was more than a little intimidated by this guy since he clearly had a sense of humor superior to that of the average person. Those stickers are mad funny, bro!

Sorry if this post offends any cardio heads out there, but cardio can get down and suck on these

• Like 12

So fucking stoked by that ad for The David Gregory Show. Just the coolest fucking guys having these real conversations, and now people like you or I can finally hear them. You always hear about the crazy shit that dudes like Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington got up to back in the day, and now you finally get eavesdrop on these cool conversations. Hearing former Republican party presidential nominee Mitt Romney talk about coping with personal loss, its like woah, this must be what it's like when Mitt is just hanging with his bros!!

• Like 18

Haven't listened to this yet and maybe I never will!*

obviously i will. Maybe today. Maybe even as you're reading this. Hey if you are reading this post as I listen to the pod can you do that thing where you like kiss your thumb and finger area and the point it to the sky and say something cool like "For my brotha Alan" or "For the man with the butt that makes me go wut?" I wanna see if i feel a tingle or a jolt. I'm all about connectivity and centering and shared experience. Also i'm paraplegic.

Like this but not as fly obviously:

hmXhmPj.gif

• Like 22

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!???

Guys, not to get too personal but I JUST had to suspend my campaign for Presidency and THE ONLY thing I wanted was to run into my lair, flop down on my bed and sob into my pillow while listening to the latest ep of my all-time favorite, definitely-won't-ever-hurt-me podcast, Hollywood Handbook...

WELL imagine how loud my sobbing got once I realized Shawn & Haze were stripping my name out of the opening song and had recorded an entire episode about it just to rub it in my face!!!!!!!!!! As if the betrayal of the entire United States of America wasn't bad enough...

Cryingly Yours,

Mekhi Phifer/Ted Cruz

• Like 6

Also, hellooooooo, "tip your mug"???? I know a fan when I hear one. Thanks Sean.

Pretty sure that's me nbd, sorry

• Like 11

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!???

Guys, not to get too personal but I JUST had to suspend my campaign for Presidency and THE ONLY thing I wanted was to run into my lair, flop down on my bed and sob into my pillow while listening to the latest ep of my all-time favorite, definitely-won't-ever-hurt-me podcast, Hollywood Handbook...

WELL imagine how loud my sobbing got once I realized Shawn & Haze were stripping my name out of the opening song and had recorded an entire episode about it just to rub it in my face!!!!!!!!!! As if the betrayal of the entire United States of America wasn't bad enough...

Cryingly Yours,

Mekhi Phifer/Ted Cruz

wait a minute...it's michelle pfeiffer isn't, it? Even if the bit is that you misheard it as Mekhi Phifer, I never even considered the possibility that she was saying that. shit my mind done just got blown

• Like 9

I get that they need examples of negativity to do the "EHHHH, Wrong" segment and they ain't gonna find that here, but I still don't like that they acknowledged that Reddit exists.

• Like 17

Pretty sure that's me nbd, sorry

Wow okay I hate that it has come to this but wow okay

06 Feb 2015

"CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD: Woah honlads that's a sick fuckin' avatar."

I had just started tipping my mug.

10 Feb 2015 (4 days later)

You look for help making your mug tip.

10 Feb 2015

I provide you with a compressed, compatible mug, tipping.

04 May 2016

You attack me on the forums and don't make me cry.

I have a right to defend myself.

• Like 20

Guys, I'm pretty disappointed that Sean & Hayes had a female guest and we haven't even taken the opportunity to endlessly compliment and/or lowkey hit on her through the internet. Are we even a real online forum? No one has even bothered to ask in a sort of roundabout, joking way if she's single, and worse, no one has even made a post like "lol but seriously Anneliese, your voice is gorgeous and I would be so stoked if you PM'd me lol jk but seriously tho"

I'm very disappointed in us, guys. Those reddit fuccbois would be all over it. And yet we don't understand why they make the podcast and we don't

• Like 12

OK I thought Tom Scharpling calling out Doughboys was funny but saying Hayes Davenport shouldn't go on an ark to save humanity!?!?

This fuckin show.

This is what I get tryin to listen to something else besides HH.

• Like 8

I refuse to see Kramer vs. Kramer because too sad, can you tell me what happens to Kramer?

Kramer gets tackled off a stool by an angry Danny Woodburn

• Like 2