🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 6 - Gennifer Flowers Has a Website

Gennifer Flowers (Jamie Denbo), Bill Clinton's one-time mistress, tells all about her fairytale romance with the former president and her burgeoning off-off-Broadway career. Plus: Professor Charles Waterbury (Dan Black) plugs his latest book, "PC Racism."

This was pretty great. Hard Nation has been riding some sweet momentum. Really enjoying it every week.

• Like 6

I'm sure you guys already know this, but these guys have something special here. Can't name other podcast/media that mixes politics and characters so well and doesn't go sour with something serous. You have to give that to the hosts. Killing it on every ep. so far.

Keeping it up guys! Like Clinton watching Spaceballs.

• Like 5

Oh and love the "Call-ins"!

• Like 3

I'm sure you guys already know this, but these guys have something special here. Can't name other podcast/media that mixes politics and characters so well and doesn't go sour with something serous. You have to give that to the hosts. Killing it on every ep. so far.

Keeping it up guys! Like Clinton watching Spaceballs.

This is a hidden gem on here. The back and forth they have each week when introducing the guest kills me. Maybe one of my favorite podcasts ever.

• Like 3

brilliant.

In my opinion, best review yet.

• Like 2