🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm Gmail Warner

Premonition (2007)

I'm so happy this forum was created. I think a HDTGM? movie should bemuse and enrage, and this is the only movie that made me viscerally angry after seeing it. Sandra Bullock stars as a boring person whose husband dies in a car accident, or does he? Who cares. Films like this that deliberately waste your time for no reason need to be raked over the coals.

Yeah that sounds like some pure stink...Nothing like Sandra Bullock spouting pseudo-metaphysical BS. IMDB has some choice dialog snippets:

Linda Hanson: I wake up and he's dead. I wake up and he's alive.

One of my favorite quotes from a long-gone forum I used to frequent was from one guy's review of "Premonition:"

"One thing I found entertaining was how hilariously unconvincing Julian McMahon is as a small-town family man. Every time his children enter the frame you can tell he's wondering if they're valet parking attendants."

The entire scene between Sandra, her mother, Nia Long, her children, and the psychiatrist is mental. And the decapitated head at the funeral? THE CROWS? I was just in awe of how bad this was.

Sign in to follow this