🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 420 - Todd Is Too High with Rogue Wave

Scotty, I love ya, I was there 3 years back when it was a very small ticket price. It felt like the addition of a second show after the first one sold out took a lot of value from that ticket price. Only speaking for myself of course, but I would have gladly had another 30 minutes of laughs over a meet and greet

• Like 1

Stan, I love you too, and appreciate you coming out to the shows. Being improvised, they're all going to be different lengths and content. The only thing that changes, if we do two shows, is the opener does less time. Occasionally during shows, if the mood strikes, we go longer. I hope this clears things up.

• Like 9

So did Todd get so high he forgot his sexual orientation, or did I miss something in a past episode?

• Like 1

Something tells me that Todd's sexual orientation has a lot more to it than we've uncovered. All those years of your uncle accidentally referring to you as a woman can do that to you

• Like 1

every week i wonder if they are going to add anything to the closing up the plug bag theme.

i guess it will never be a good song

Me and my friend were so excited when Todd was the first guest at the Toronto show on Friday, and of course the first thing Lauren did is make it look like the microphone was a big ol' dick. I can't even express how sad and disappointed I am that I missed Cake Boss at the Thursday show, but I just couldn't make it that night. Next time I'll double down! Garry Marshall was still great on Friday, but Cake Boss is one of my all-time favorite CBB guests (maybe #1).

Also, one thing I don't think you get in the recordings on Howl is how amazing Neil's opening act is. It was honestly one of my favorite parts of the whole night, he absolutely killed it.

It never fails to make me laugh when Scott will accidentally refer to Todd as 'her' or 'she' and Todd loses it.

He did this a couple of times in Toronto, and even Garry Marshall made the same mistake! Other than the huge man dick, Todd must exude some kind of femininity. And for those asking about Todd's sexuality, definitely listen to the Friday night live show from Toronto! They make it pretty clear...

Also, one thing I don't think you get in the recordings on Howl is how amazing Neil's opening act is. It was honestly one of my favorite parts of the whole night, he absolutely killed it.

I would love to hear Neil's opening act as a recording!

I'm so jealous to all of you who get to see these live shows. I would instantly be there attending if I was living on the same continent as the tour.

I went to the show in San Diego a few years ago and it was worth every cent. It was one of the funnest things I went to, also got to meet Scott and Andy Daly after the show (and they put up with my slight drunkness) and were very friendly and nice.

Just my 2 cents for anyone thinking of going to one

• Like 2

Looking foward to seeing them this week. Haven't listened to any of the live shows yet since I don't want to spoil it. I have no idea what to expect besides loads of laughs.

Poor Todd. Pot is a gateway drug and since Scott seems to abuse the little fella, he'll be onto the harder stuff in no time. I give it two years.

Another too-cool-for -school west coast band. Do they all sound pretentious or you just have to live out there to understand. East coast all day ba-bay!

Stan, I love you too, and appreciate you coming out to the shows. Being improvised, they're all going to be different lengths and content. The only thing that changes, if we do two shows, is the opener does less time. Occasionally during shows, if the mood strikes, we go longer. I hope this clears things up.

This mansplaination gave me a real Hard Dongerman.

Scott's "My wife" seemed instinctual yet shameful at the same time.

• Like 2

hey scott....ever think about quoting a post and replying to it in the same dang post??????

• Like 2

Scott's great at math but he thinks asshole is only 6 letters.

Maybe he meant 6 unique letters, as the s is repeated? Who knows.

hey scott....ever think about quoting a post and replying to it in the same dang post??????

scotty's gonna need some aloe vera for that sick burn

• Like 2

Todd is great in "The Characters". My only complaint is that while I was laughing I accidentally folded my belly weird.

• Like 6

• Like 2

Yeah, Scott's a real asshole when it comes to correct forum format posting. And not the good, flowery bleached kind of asshole either.

• Like 2

I went to the show in San Diego a few years ago and it was worth every cent. It was one of the funnest things I went to, also got to meet Scott and Andy Daly after the show (and they put up with my slight drunkness) and were very friendly and nice.

Just my 2 cents for anyone thinking of going to one

It only cost you 2 cents?! Wow no wonder you think it was worth every one of it

• Like 2

Speaking of favorite songs and "I'll Melt With You", "I Wanna Melt With U" legit is my favorite Prince song (RIP).

The only times I've seen Scott post in the forums is to reply to "customer service complaints" and one other time where he talked about playing Mario Kart with Brian Posehn.

I'd give this ep a 7.7 and the live eps 5 forks up

The live shows are fucking outstanding. I've been paying for HOWL since they launched and can't believe how much new content they've thrown at us over the last two months. Can't wait for the live show in Denver.