🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
nickperkins

Homework: Se7en (1995)

Available for digital rental; for the squeamish and/or frugal, you can wait an extra week and DVR it from Syfy on May 23.

I doubt there's any other Australian listeners- but it is on AUS Netflix as well.

I own it. Not my #1 Fincher, but still one of a handful of "5 star" movies from him. Excited for this.

I'm glad they're doing a Fincher. I think he gets a lot of credit, but at the same time, gets written off by a lot of folks. Zodiac is my favorite of his, and I hope this means we'll get a Zodiac episode.

Zodiac is by far my favorite Fincher from the 4 I've seen, but this will give me a chance to finally watch Se7en.

Kind of wanted a Fight Club ep for the hopes of a good debate, because I've no clue how I'd vote for that influential piece of trash

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to voting no on this. And I more often side with Devin than Amy. But I see Se7en much as Amy does: lots of set dressing on a fairly hollow film. It's like a industrial-metal Tim Burton movie - lots of style, little substance. Maybe if I liked the style more, I'd view this more favorably....but the best I can do is appreciate it.

Sign in to follow this