🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 133 — Alison Rich, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes give each other their annual physical exam. Then ALISON RICH comes in to explain Party Over Here and discuss favorite influences and some interesting science and history.

• Like 15

Oh, this one sounds great. I probably listen!

• Like 12

I bet Sean broke the machine cuz he is so strong and they cant even really measure how tough he is.

• Like 8

Sean and Hayes give each other their annual physical exam.

This AIN'T Hollywood Handbook: A XXX Parody

Also, I mentioned Party Over Here in the previous episode thread, so I feel like I had a hand in Alison being on the show.

• Like 13

Super excited for this episode. I know I'm new around here, but I covet the pro version like The Donald covets a fiesty taco salad. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

• Like 10

Super excited for this episode. I know I'm new around here, but I covet the pro version like The Donald covets a fiesty taco salad. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

Got to post a picture of your D (dad) on this thread.

Rules Bro.

https://docs.google....it?pref=2&pli=1

Its the bible I've been using, and so far I haven't been burnt at the stakes... yet. Its all us Noobs have to start with, and don't be afraid to ask for help from some elders in PM, they will be honest and can help you out.

• Like 10

Anticipation for the next Hollywood Handbook is the only reason I survive the week. Bless us all on this sacred day!

• Like 9

Wow so excited for taco Tuesday!

Oh, who am I kidding. The sole reason for waking up on Tuesday is new Hollywood Handbook, and this confirms that there will be a new episode! See you around, kiddos.

• Like 10

I'm going to listen to this episode of the podcast as soon as I'm done editing dad's photo shoot. We were going for a "oh gosh" theme but the backlighting created a bit more of a "what up, what up?" vibe. I know that you can fix it in post so I'm going to wait until that happens.

• Like 10

I'm going to listen to this episode of the podcast as soon as I'm done editing dad's photo shoot. We were going for a "oh gosh" theme but the backlighting created a bit more of a "what up, what up?" vibe. I know that you can fix it in post so I'm going to wait until that happens.

you best post those pictures of your D

• Like 9

Holy shit it didn't know there were forum rules. Can I please get special treatment?

Nope. Sorry, A P of your D.

• Like 6

Review:

Loved Alison Rich! Her chemistry with the guys was so great! And kept up with the guys, which isn't always common. Can't wait for the 'Alison Rich Again, Our Close Friend' Ep., hopefully sooner then later.

P.S. The physical exam on my friends kids went extremely well. Thanks Sean for the suggestion!

• Like 11

Great ep. Alison was a lot of fun and just got the boys insantly. In the pre-guest seggy though, Sean gobbed Haye's foot and pealed his scalp back but Hayes... just asked Sean a few qs... how about some reciprocity.

e: looking at the pics... were you recording after spont? you've got to turn those lights up, you're going to get eye-strain!

• Like 10

listened to this on my morning run-got back right after Sean's scientific bug/insect/spider/etc explanation-got back in the house and the first centipede of the spring ran across the floor in front of me. COINCIDENCE?

• Like 11

:lol:

^That's not actually a photo of me listening to the episode. But I feel that this little picture :lol: represents my emotion (Good) while I heard the podcast.

• Like 13

these guys, some of the jokes they tell are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :o :o ;):angry::mellow::rolleyes:-_-:mellow::angry::unsure::blink::ph34r::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 7

"Spiders is bugs

and insects is bugs too

Ticks is spiders in a way

cause of how much legs"

-The Dread Pirate Sean (2016)

• Like 17

The first segment is some true "body horror" and it makes me extremely wild and shaky to listen to. I will be praying for our boys.

• Like 12