🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 46 - Runaway Brains Chapter 1

Runaway Brains, a new Howl original comedy mini-series about man, machine, and everything in between. “Weird Al” Yankovic plays Watson, the "Jeopardy"- winning supercomputer who just wants to make new friends and find the answer to the clue "What is Love?" Watson must go on the lam with his old "Jeopardy" rival Ken Jennings searching for a clue to what else do I do with my life but answer trivia questions fast? In Episode 1, Ken Jennings & Watson are forced to flee the set of "Jeopardy" and go on the lam when military goon Corporal Jervis Jarvis and femme fatale Lady Saxpot both try to get their hands on a secret Watson contains. To hear the rest of the story, told week-by-week, sign up for Howl Premium today. Use the promo code BRAINS at Howl.fm, and get your first month free.

whaaaaaat is thiiis !

I don't want to cast unfair expectations on this but this sounds a little made in the vein of the dearly departed Mike Detective. If this turns out to be half as stupid as that show, I'll be like Shaun White at the Olympics -- totally on board!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this