🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 5 — Thanks To Our Sponsors

We are so appreciative of all the kind sponsors who choose to affiliate with Affirmation Nation. Today, we thank them.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that you've come up with this podcast? Because I love it. This episode was hilarious, and I am excited to hear about the various Affirmation Nation sponsors to come. Hearing Bob Ducca so enthusiastically promote Ted Nugent TruckNutz makes me want to buy two pair for myself.

My Monday morning here at work just got better, hearing the sage-like words of wisdom from Mr. Ducca.
And like Sean, I'd buy a pair of Ted Nugent TruckNutz. Knowing the Motor City Madman, I'm sure they're actual kills from the use of his bow & arrow and made into truck nutz.

Peace and Love, my Affirmation Listers....

- R

My Monday morning here at work just got better, hearing the sage-like words of wisdom from Mr. Ducca.
And like Sean, I'd buy a pair of Ted Nugent TruckNutz. Knowing the Motor City Madman, I'm sure they're actual kills from the use of his bow & arrow and made into truck nutz.

Peace and Love, my Affirmation Listeners....

- R

The truck nuts sucker punch at the end killed it! (in a good way) Bob what kind of 4x4 do you prefer? Ford or Chevy?

Sign in to follow this