- - - - -

Episode 5 — Thanks To Our Sponsors

4 replies to this topic

#1 Douglas Sadler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

We are so appreciative of all the kind sponsors who choose to affiliate with Affirmation Nation. Today, we thank them.

#2 Sean G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:50 AM

Have I mentioned how happy I am that you've come up with this podcast? Because I love it. This episode was hilarious, and I am excited to hear about the various Affirmation Nation sponsors to come. Hearing Bob Ducca so enthusiastically promote Ted Nugent TruckNutz makes me want to buy two pair for myself.

#3 DubipR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

My Monday morning here at work just got better, hearing the sage-like words of wisdom from Mr. Ducca.
And like Sean, I'd buy a pair of Ted Nugent TruckNutz. Knowing the Motor City Madman, I'm sure they're actual kills from the use of his bow & arrow and made into truck nutz.

Peace and Love, my Affirmation Listers....

- R

#4 DubipR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

My Monday morning here at work just got better, hearing the sage-like words of wisdom from Mr. Ducca.
And like Sean, I'd buy a pair of Ted Nugent TruckNutz. Knowing the Motor City Madman, I'm sure they're actual kills from the use of his bow & arrow and made into truck nutz.

Peace and Love, my Affirmation Listeners....

- R

#5 Kevin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

The truck nuts sucker punch at the end killed it! (in a good way) Bob what kind of 4x4 do you prefer? Ford or Chevy?