🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Andawg

Hobo with a Shotgun

This movie is crazy and I loved every moment of it. It was like a modern day Troma film. Also if you want more craziness, check youtube for other shorts that the director has done like "Treevenge" and "The Number to Heaven" which was a short clip for Fantastic Fest.

• Like 1

You guys have to do this movie. There are no words to describe how horribly amazing this movie is.

Here is the detailed plot description:

A vigilante homeless man pulls into a new city and finds himself trapped in urban chaos, a city where crime rules and where the city's crime boss reigns. Seeing an urban landscape filled with armed robbers, corrupt cops, abused prostitutes and even a pedophile Santa, the Hobo goes about bringing justice to the city the best way he knows how - with a 20-gauge shotgun. Mayhem ensues when he tries to make things better for the future generation.

• Like 1

Uh-oh. Shannon is gonna get mad again now that another thread has been made for this movie.

Though I would love to see this movie done on HDTGM.

• Like 3

I made it as far as the guys head in the manhole cover and the car tire going for his head as he screamed... and then swore to myself I would save "Tha Hobo" and watch it with friends to rip on. This movie is awesomely horrid! +1 on the movie recommendation!

All I could think about when watching it were the old B&W slasher B-flicks from the 60's like: "Faster Pussy Cat Kill! Kill!"

• Like 1

This movie is one of the most over-the-top insane films I have ever watched. It is my favorite; it's action, cinematography, practical effects, and comedy is right up there and beyond with the Crank films and War Zone. This is not a Bad Movie Recommendation, this is a Crazy Movie Recommendation and it's about time we had another one. This would be one of the best podcasts ever recorded, especially if you can get someone from the film to weigh in on it. You will not regret it, I guarantee it.

• Like 1

The school bus scene is fantastic. I was an extra on this film and it was super fun, really good atmosphere and a lot of the people involved had a real love for the genre. I was covered in blood, given a sawed off shotgun and got to be in the shootout scene with the police, I felt like the badass that I'm not.

• Like 2

I personally love this movie. Among all the Grindhouse-style movies that have come out over that past few years, this one does it best. It has the right balance between silly-camp humor and over the top violence. Very much in the vain of "Crank" and "Fast and Furious" movies where it is so bonkers that they would probably spend the entirety of the episode thanking god it got made. Plus you can stream it free with Amazon Prime!

IMDB linkey: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640459/

Sign in to follow this