🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

I 2nd more Gelman and the Daly's.
Also more James Adomian and PFT characters from the Death Ray era. come on it's half way into the year and we still haven't seen any Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I don't know if you could Michael Swaim and Dan O'Brien from Cracked.com, but that would be exceptional. And bit of Don Dimello as well.

I also think the Cracked.com crew is a great suggestion, and would add Robert Brockway to that list. I know some of those peeps hace UCB connections too, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch from the norm (and Norm would be great, too).

Also, in addition to Trevor Moore, all of WKUK would be worthwhile IMHO.

I also think a special all-UCB founders episode would be insanely awesome (in-character from the sketch show?), though I know Amy might be tough to schedule.

i would love to hear jon daly do bill cosby-bukowski again.

andy daly, gelman and wittels are always awesome.

Megan Mullally, Ken Marino, anyone who had anything to do with the making of Party Down, and more Harris Wittels, Marissa Wompler, Huell Howser (he'd make a great co-host!), Paul Scheer, Jason Mantzoukas, Bob Ducca

David Cross & Bob Odenkirk on the same show. I know this would be extremely difficult. David Cross though would be awesome or Ronnie Dobbs. I also think Jon Benjamin, Anthony Jeselnik, Brian Scolaro, and Steven, Brody Stevens!

Ever since Louie has come back on the air I've been thinking Louis C.K. would be a great CBB guest, not just because he's hilarious, but I'd also be very interested in the interview segment, I'd really like to know more about how the bread gets made on Louie and in his stand up.

i'd like to hear april winchell of voice acting/regretsy fame. i love her previous radio appearances, and the woman is hilarious.

Danny Devito
Ken Marino
Steve Martin, along with his banjo
Charlie Murphy
Louie CK

Always more Paul F Thompkins, but as his characters, more Adomian, and more Daly.

Nick Thune
Garfunkle&Oates
Amy Schumer
Todd Barry
Natasha Leggero
Bill Burr
Stella
Chelsea Peretti
Whitney Cummings
Dave Chappelle
Kristen Wiig
Kulap
Anthony Jeselnik

I'd like Dave Foley to come back, and more appearances from all of the regulars! It's definitely time for more Rob Heubel.
Will Forte
Jon Benjamin
the return of Weirder Scott Aukerman

i'd like to second everyone Chris says above...
Also I'd like to hear Bobby Bottleservice in a room with Natasha Leggero/Garfunkel & Oates/ Chelsea Peretti/Jessica St. Clair

Wyatt Cenac
Al Madrigal
Jesse Thorn
Jordan Morris
Jon Dore
Leo Allen
Eric Slovin
Amy Poehler
Louis C.K
Any of the state members who haven't appeared