🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mathew Shit

MATT BESSER I AM CALLING YOU OUT

Besser,

You've made your dislike for Sanders supporters clear in recent episodes of your podcast. You do not think they are informed on the issues and you send your agents out, to record them, to let them make fools of themselves, so that you can be critical of them from behind several layers of snark and the security of your friends and a supportive audience. No more.

I challenge you to a debate on your podcast. The topic of the debate "Why Matt Besser is wrong and should shut the fuck up." I'm willing to accept other topics if this one is too scary for you, or you fear might open too many eyes. I am a typical Sanders supporter and the perfect strawman for you to vent your correct opinion. Or so you would think, you out-of-touch old man.

Refusal of my challenge earns you the title of "King of Coward County."

I await your response.

I listen to earwolf so I can avoid things like this.

Well, you might be listening to the wrong show. Matt has made a point of defending the "Case Closed" segment on a number of occasions.

It's really easy, sanders wants to save the world but who pays for it answer everybody to the tune of 16 trillion imagionary dollars. Bring it on on Besser, prepare to lose badly.

Straight up I am calling out Matt Besser, but when I win which I will I now own I4h for 2016 that's how confident I am on my victory.

Whoever would like to participate in a Case Closed on the topic "should Bernie now unite to fight with Hillary against Trump" can do so.

We are doing a Case Closed this Wednesday at 11:30 am (PT). If you'd like to participate, email improv4humans@earwolf.com. Please include your name (or username) and phone number so we can call you up.

Thank you.

No one had any real substantive opinions or passion. It felt like both people were fumbling through talking points and didn't have a real grasp of the situation. It was a giant let-down.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this