🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GuacNine

Please help me figure out the name of this song.

To start, before anyone asks, I do not know any of the episodes this song was featured in but it was numerous. Never played fully or in studio band, just in between segments. It's a fast paced, punk rock type song. Hard to make out the lyrics but there something like "mama do you like me, something even care." Maybe "mama are you listening"?. I tried posting on the earwolf subreddit but no one even responded. I've had the song stuck in my head for months and I've never heard the whole thing haha. It's bugging me so much that if I met Matt Besser that would probably be the first thing I'd ask him.

To start, before anyone asks, I do not know any of the episodes this song was featured in but it was numerous. Never played fully or in studio band, just in between segments. It's a fast paced, punk rock type song. Hard to make out the lyrics but there something like "mama do you like me, something even care." Maybe "mama are you listening"?. I tried posting on the earwolf subreddit but no one even responded. I've had the song stuck in my head for months and I've never heard the whole thing haha. It's bugging me so much that if I met Matt Besser that would probably be the first thing I'd ask him.

If not, it's probably by Dragoon.

That was it!!!! Thank you so much. Brett I haven't checked my reddit lately but thanks so much I see it now. You guys are awesome!!!

• Like 1

Kevin I can't thank you enough. Glad your name was Kevin, I thought Brett somehow knew my name was also Kevin haha

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this