🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
theonetruematt

Devil (2010)

I saw the trailer for this thing 5 or 6 times in the theater and every time M Nights name came up the audience either laughed or groaned (or both). I literally want to know how he is still able to make movies. Out of bad movie masochism I'm trying to watch it on Cinemax but it's nit going well.

Oh and there IS a twist. And it's reeeeally dumb.

Saw this is in the theater. (Free tickets, thank goodness.) It definitely belongs on the podcast. Just awful.

I made my roommate and girlfriend watch this while we were drinking. They wouldn't let me pick a movie for a month as punishment.

I remember the trailer everyone seemed pretty into it until his name flashed on the screen, funniest thing that's ever happened.

I think we're at the point where M Night's name being attached does more harm than good. If he wants to successfully promote a movie he needs to either change his name or leave it off.

I think he needs to start using a clever anagram for a pen-name, i suggest: Mr "Shy Ninth Amalgam"... because "Shaming Anal Myth" is far too amusing.

I do wonder how this one got made. It feels like someone read Save the Cat and said, "Wow screenwriting is really easy, I follow this formula and do not deviate from it at all and it will come out perfect."

i think that is insane that there is yet to be a m night shamylan movie on how did this get made. both devil and the happening are so bad

Sign in to follow this