🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 108 — Pussy CPR

Comedy Bang Bang welcomes back an old friend this week with Rob Corddry. With him comes his beautiful and hilarious Childrens Hospital co-star Erinn Hayes who has a kind word for everyone in the room. Even the despicable and disgusting Dov Charney of American Apparel is subject to Erinn's kindess, despite his repeated attempts to violate her in the most sustainable, organic way possible. With the return of Mr. Corddry, we also see the return of past features What Am I Thinking? and Jukebox Jury. If you're curious about future episodes of Childrens Hospital (how can you not be?) or want to hear about Scott's past experience as an American Apparel model (I mean, come on now!), tune on in to Comedy Bang Bang!

LET'S ALL LIST OUR FAVORITE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL QUOTES!!!!
"Quick, use my vagina as a splint!"
"I'll think about it. I SAID I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!"
"Cuz I'm a news junkie. Put on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and I'm done!"
"I just think your daughter could participate more in class!"
"These are tits!"
"Do NOT call me blind!"
"Lollipops for any occasion. Discretion guaranteed"
"No chief! Chief, no!"
"Righteous!"

My favorite Childrens Hospital line is when the Chief making out with each doctor, and Rob's character says: "Why is this part happening?"

Julia, the DVD has all the outtakes from that scene and they're AMAZING. Nothing like seeing Malin Ackerman back up into Dr. Fantastic. DAMMIT I LOVE THIS SHOW YOUZ GUYZ!

Caroline, I just started watching this season. Had only seen a few past episodes. I'll have to pick up the DVD - a gift from me to me.

James Adomian you beauty, rob and erin were so good too. I love this so much

Great episode. Plus, when I arrived home from listening to it, my Childrens Hospital DVD had arrived!

Adomian steals the show yet again. Man oh man.

To my personal shame I never heard about Childrens Hospital until a few weeks ago... But now I got the first 2 seasons and am about to correct my shamefulness

In case you're not familiar with American Apparel CEO Dov Charney, you can find videos of him on YouTube. Once again, James Adomian nailed another impersonation!

Hope we don't have to wait too long to hear Dov Charney and Don Dimelo on the same episode.

I second Gym Sockerman. Now that Jeremy's planted that idea in my head, I feel like I NEED to hear that episode. It'd be incredible.

Would it be too much to have an episode with Dov, Dom, AND Marissa Wompler?

When do we get to see that AA poster with Scott as 'Rolf'?

The surely painstaking process for creating titles for every episode of CBB ever was truly worth it, if only for having the words "Pussy CPR" forever memorialized on the Internet.

Haha, thanks Jim. It was one of my more fun tasks in creating Earwolf 2.0 . To get into how the bread is made, this one was GOING to be called Belissa With a B, but...I mean, come on! Pussy CPR? That's magical!

Really can't wait to see Rob Riggle karate chop Scott Aukerman.

For some reason, the funniest part of this episode to me is around 32:00 when Dov clarifies that Rolfe was Scott's "nom de FUCK", and then lets three or four beats pass before finishing his thought with "...or whatever." It's just so unnecessary that I find it hilarious every single time.

I've started peppering '[phrase] fuck...or whatever" in all of my conversations. This has made working with the church Vacation Bible Study children much more rewarding, if not somewhat temporary.

@CrustyDustReceptacle, you took the words right out of my mouth. That closely followed by 'Popcorn Dick Casket' ! Adomian is something special!!

As a former manager of an American Apparel, who had the pleasure of meeting Dov (and staying in an American Apparel apartment, BECAUSE THEY EXIST).. SPOT ON. Could be a little more nasally/higher? But THE LAUGHS (and the "s"s were perfect.). Here are some things that made me laugh during past conference calls, Dov quotables: "We're going to have fun because it's fun. Okay?" and "It's been days and days and days and a week." (Obviously, my two week's were submitted as soon as he left.)

I enjoyed this episode so much.

Pocket.

Sign in to follow this