🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 3 — Operation

Operator, could you help us place this call? Seriously, it's 1943 and we can barely comprehend all this newfangled technology! The Apple Sisters are here this week to discuss operation, both of the telephone variety and the way we operate in our daily lives. We've got an extra special guest with Tippity Tappity the Tapeworm who teaches us about the digestive system and gives the girls a spectacular song idea. Thanks so much for listening, and tune in your radios to Facebook so you can be part of the weekly Mail Room!

Has Tippity Tappity the Tapeworm met Sappity Tappity the drunken English roller-blading Christmas tree?

• Like 1

I've never wanted a tapeworm as much as I have after listening to this episode. In that I don't want a tapeworm at all, for any reason, ever.

• Like 1

Julia - I believe they are distant relatives from New York City. PS. What in the world are roller blades? Is that how one chops a Christmas tree.

• Like 1

I think roller blades are some sort of scrap medal being collected for the war effort.

I love the show. This week's episode was hilarious!

Also, there have been some news reports about the President rollerblading around the White House.

Thanks Bobby. Oh FDR, he's always showing off! Even though it looks like he's always sitting..?
Julia -dynamo!
Curt - don't drink a bottle of clear liquid from strangers. Or trust 6ft tall tap dancing tapworms.

I just started listening to this podcast and this was the first episode I was able to download. I was cracking up right off the bat. Tippity Tappity was disgustingly adorable. You ladies truly used the theater of the mind to paint me a picture of what was happening in that studio during that sponsored announcement. Absolutely hilar.

buzz, buzz, buzz, I love the Apple Sisters! buzz, buzz, buzz, they're better than the Cantaloupe Cousins! Aloha from the Hawaiian territories....

@Apple Sisters - I won't, don't worry. I only trust 5ft 11 inch tall tap dancing tapeworms and drink bottles of dark liquid from strangers, I'm savvy like that.

@maggie - thanks! you should see it live sometime...flying tapeworms :)
@frank Aloha! We have a tune about your state coming up in a few weeks!
@curt ha!

• Like 1

I woke up today super depressed it was just another Friday, and not an excellent Monday so the next episode is out. (Sigh)

Sign in to follow this