🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 135 - Jon Daly, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean give tips on a fun hobby of theirs which is gardening. Then JON DALY joins the discussion to write a children's book with the boys.

• Like 16

I can't find the episode!

Where is the episode at?

• Like 6

The swimmer?

Edit: oh no that's a different guy

• Like 10

I predict that this episode will not only be good, but it will also be great.

• Like 7

This is a clip from a get together I have every Tuesday here in Ireland. About 17069 of us gather in our national stadium and clap along to the episodes. Unfortunately there are alot of hand injuries.

We also binge watch the laugh out loud hit TBS comedy My Boys every Friday. Remember Fridays? The day from the Rebecca Black song? Remember? No? It's a pretty significant day of the week.

Good craic. I do remember Friday, along with several other days of the week. I think Tuesday is my favorite, though.

• Like 8

I might not have gotten the first post, but I did get the first listen slash lIke on soundcloud

• Like 11

I start my new job tomorrow and I'm very nervous about it rn.

Congrats on the new job! Hope you have a great first day, and that you're not so nervous that you feel too embarrassed to ask where the office supplies are located and instead frantically rush to Staples during lunch to personally purchase 500 manila envelopes that you then have to shamefully/ineffectively sneak back to the office so you can complete the ONE SIMPLE TASK you've been given on your first day...

But, I'm sure that won't happen, because that would be ridiculous. And I definitely didn't do it twice!

• Like 19

I'm not going to listen until after I wake up, but I'd just like to say that this is the best episode of the show yet.

• Like 6

Hayes and Sean give tips on a fun hobby of theirs which is gardening. Then JON DALY joins the discussion to write a children's book with the boys.

..a...agata .... thank you so much....

• Like 3

I haven't had time to listen yet but I know this one can't miss! #1 with a bullet!

--edit

DAMN MUFFINS

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE PAGE ONE POST

• Like 7

I forgot to add this to my first post in the thread, hope you guys forgive me, but;

inb4 MatzosRella

• Like 3

I would say up to this point I think everything Hayes and Sean have ever said on HH is good and right and sometimes funny but that isn't the point to be funny they are just trying to help people out.

So I don't know how they could be so wrong about the pronunciation of Bunnicula. #TeamDaly #HayesAndSeanBadReadingGuys

• Like 6

There is some very offensive accent work in this episode.

• Like 18

chris hardtack hosts the midnight bread show, imho

will report with more punchup as I continue thru the episode, which is very good

• Like 17

Ooh, Ricky Gervais is so edgy and controversial! I'm sooo offended by his opinions of cell phone service providers! *sarcasm*

Yeah right, try harder Ricky, it's clearly just a desperate attempt to shock people, and it didn't work on this guy

• Like 9