🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 37 - They Live with Peter Jason

Prolific actor Peter Jason has a million stories about John Carpenter's cult classic They Live, Deadwood, and so much more. He joins Matt to talk about what it was like for his character Gilbert the Resistance Leader to get squibbed, the levels of Godhood in David Milch's John from Cincinnati, and Con Stapleton's submarine monologue from Deadwood. Plus, we hear how Peter got "t-boned" by Orson Welles.

I loved this episode. I pretty much love every episode, but I really loved this episode.

Peter's joy was overflowing.

I'll turn it back over to the crickets now.

• Like 3

"I believe they bonered me up on the left." C+ A+ episode!

• Like 7

I saw They Live in a theater last year. So fun. Almost every line out of Roddy Piper's mouth is hilarious. Walking around in sunglasses, calling an old lady "Formaldehyde face!"

• Like 1

Can't wait to listen to this show, after listening to the HDTGM episode about frog town about Roddy Piper. i am just right in the mood for this movie. I had a They live experience the other day. I feel I have to share with you all.

I got a new pair of polarized sunglasses and I can see people in tinted windowed cars now. they are that level of polarized almost too much at some point because I can't read my iPhone screen when I have them on, GRRR. maybe that's a good thing and they will save my life someday. and I was driving in my car and I noticed this scary looking guy driving behind me. the most scary looking guy i've ever seen. I noticed he had all of his windows tinted the front one too I noticed this when I was stopped at the light and i could clearly see him in my rear window mirror. yet when I was stopped If I had taken my glass's off I could not see him. so basically what I am telling you all Is I see assholes and they are everywhere now!!! LOL

it's a true story, it freaked me out.

• Like 3

WOW! Super great ep right here! I am sure this is the reason you started this show is for interviews like this Matt! 10/10

• Like 1

Great episode, though I have to admit my favourite part was at the end when Matt said "Join me next time when my guest will be I don't know, haven't booked one yet."

• Like 1

The six degrees of separation with his daughter and John Flansburgh was wild. Also Hi John Flansburg! Love Ana Ng...

Sign in to follow this