🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

NNF Seasons 1-13 Now In Howl Premium!!

Hey Never Not Funny fans! We’ve got some awesome news! The first 13 seasons of NNF archives have been added to Howl! So Howl premium members will now have 386 extra episodes available to them to be found in the regular NNF feed in the Earwolf section of Howl. Or here on the website.

These are the regular episodes from the first 13 seasons. These are not “Players Club” bonus specials, but if you are not a players club member you may have never heard them. If you are a Players Club member, nothing for you will change. The Players Club and Howl are still separate entities so there will be no transferring rigamarole or anything like that. We've just got these 500+ hours of archives for the Howl Premium listeners to enjoy!

If you haven’t signed up for Howl yet, you can use code PARDO when you check out on Howl.fm and get your first month’s renewal for FREEEEE.

• Like 2

I can see the older episodes, starting with 101, on the website but they aren't populating in the app for me. The oldest ep I can find in the Howl app is the Jon Hamm episode from 2012. Then there are couple more then it starts with 1301. I looked under NeverNotFunny under the Earwolf section as advised but they don't seem to be there. Will it populate on its own or will there be an update or do I need to do anything special?

Thanks so much!

I'm having the same issue, I pretty much only use howl through the app and it looks like the nnf archives are not there yet

Looking forward to the older episodes though

I can see the older episodes, starting with 101, on the website but they aren't populating in the app for me. The oldest ep I can find in the Howl app is the Jon Hamm episode from 2012. Then there are couple more then it starts with 1301. I looked under NeverNotFunny under the Earwolf section as advised but they don't seem to be there. Will it populate on its own or will there be an update or do I need to do anything special?

Thanks so much!

I'm having this issue as well on iOS. Archives appear on Howl.fm, but does not appear in the app.

Hi anyone who can't find NNF,

The episodes are in the regular NNF feed in the Earwolf section of the app. If you aren't seeing them you can pull to refresh when you have the NNF list open. This should refresh the feed and bring you the full list of episodes.

If you keep having issue, please email support (address in my signature) and I can take a closer look.

Also, I should say that this is great fucking news, and I could not wait to start NNF from the very beginning!!! This is a phuh-nominal move by my friends over at Aerwolf.

Very excited to have these to listen to!

I've been going through from the beginning and I just reached episode 148 and it won't play.

The time says the length is 0:00 and just doesn't work. It looks like there are a couple other episodes that will have this issue coming up (204, 225, 231, 626, 822, 908, and 1120 are the ones I see). I don't know if this is just a technical issue or for some other reason but thought I'd bring it up in hope of an answer.

Thanks again for making this possible!

Hi The Radio Cat! We are aware of those missing episodes and the team is working on finding the audio for these and getting them into the app asap. Sorry for the trouble, but thanks for letting us know!

• Like 1