🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Let's Talk About Your Favorite Tour Moments!

So, what are everyone's favorite moments from the tour?

Immediately throwing in my own opinion even though I haven't even finished the tour yet (I know, I know, shameful) and say that all of Drew Tarver's songs in the Atlanta episode were just the most delightful thing and I laughed until I had big fat tears running down my face.

• Like 1

Pamela from Big Bear's hatred of Scott was a stand out.

• Like 2

Werner Herzog quoting Dazed and Confused is still my favorite part.

or just seeing them LIVE was my favorite part.

The entire Big Chunky Bubbles appearance. I think I've listened to it like 5 times now and laugh out loud every time.

• Like 4

The entire Big Chunky Bubbles appearance. I think I've listened to it like 5 times now and laugh out loud every time.

if big chunky bubbles doesnt come back... then... idk... but i agree

• Like 1

I've already commented on every thread in this forum with favourite moments from each show, and I stand by all of them and more that I forgot to mention. I'll just add that my #1 favourite moment of the tour was meeting Paul F. Tompkins after wanting to meet him for years, feeling my brain dissolve into a puddle of emotions and my body shake and my voice go squeaky, managing (barely) to get out my carefully chosen words of admiration without crying, and having him be so nice about it, even after a month of touring and meeting thousands of fans, that the entire thing was the single most positive experience of total blind panic that I have ever had. The rest of the night was great too.

• Like 1

I really loved hearing Big Sue describe her ideal pizza live. Also the Timekeeper was great, the whole thing was so great. Meeting them all was insane.

Chunky Bubbles!

I also reakly enjoyed Hanford's characters (not just JL), for their brilliance at stringing out really pointless stories

Sign in to follow this