🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

That's some interesting syntax. It happened at Brett's house, then he recorded it.

• Like 14

sounds intimite :+)

bummer that nothing got recorded, I bet it would have been a great show. well, better luck next week!

• Like 15

Intriguing. The commas are confusing. I wonder if this is a murder mystery episode.

• Like 16

It happens I've listened to all the I4H music episodes so I happen to know Engineer Brett is very good at recording things that have happened.

• Like 20

this is the rare time where I post before listening but I f***** love these high concept episodes, consistently proving why Sean is too dangerous for podmass (that's a callback for any of you n00bs out there)

don't worry guys cisco will be back with his review in a little bit

• Like 13

This is a secret phone call Hayes and Sean did at my house, Brett. This is Brett writing this. It happened at my house and then, I recorded it.

Whoa, Brett. Dig your new look! *thumbs up*

I will not apologize for the corniness of this joke.

• Like 11

So was this episode recorded at S Tard Alley?

• Like 13

WARNING: BEEF ALERT

In one of the recent episodes of comedy shit snakes, Aukerbot kept making a "Popster" joke with adam sandwich... JOKE THIEF

Our Goldenboy Clemdawg made that same joke with Donald Glover (fka Childman Gambreakfast) in the THIRD EPISODE of HH!!!!

Sean, you're a rebelutionary! You deserve to head this company and this country!

#Clementsport2016

• Like 12

my hot water is out so i boiled water on the stove and washed with that. hope this episode is better than that

• Like 11

What is a good low effort post that I can make so that I make it on the front page even though I haven't listened to the episode at all.

"This episode was crazier than a backwards petting zoo!" Hmmm no, too topical.

"I don't know how but the boys have done it again!" This is a lie, I don't know if they done it again.

"A story about my life that has nothing to do with this podcast...uh oh better wrap it up by mentioning the podcast." No, hack.

"First!" See I'm not first, that is why this is funny. Let's have someone do this every week.

"Announce my intentions of when I am going to listen." Very exciting for others to read but...maybe...too exciting?

"Here's a funny pun on the guest's name!" Puns are loser talk.

sNjw1q6.gif

scoliosis.gif

Nailed it

• Like 16

Hey guys, THANK YOU for including Cody in the ads in response to everyone calling Brett a good improviser. Nice to put Brett in his place now and then.

• Like 19

Congrats on your 500th post, Dixon. Glad you went the serious, introspective route instead of trying to write something funny. Very classy. You're a true pioneer of these forums and a holdover from an age that some people (not me) say we are better off without. Personally I hope that you continue to post here no matter how many times people tell you, both to your face and behind your back, to stop.

• Like 15

Work sucks this week. But things are looking up now that there's a new HH! Plus I get to feel like an NSA agent listening in on someone's private phone conversation

• Like 11

After hearing the boys' thoughts on their fans I became overwhelmed with emotion.

I had to get to the recording studio and work out my feelings.

The band and I worked really hard and I'm proud of what we did.

This is my song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q

EDIT: Yes, I often refer to podcasts as women.

Also there is a line about not being a dweeb. But that line is ironic. I am a total dweeb-o nerd.

EDIT2: Good ep. One of my favourites.

• Like 12

Great ep haven't listened yet. It was my birth day a few weeks ago, big deal, happy birthday me I guess.

• Like 20

This is some scandalous stuff. Feel hated by the boyz, but loved by Brett.

Thanks for being there for us, you old hairy ape.

• Like 10

YSUB034GC.jpg

You're in our thoughts and prayers you lovable lads!

• Like 8

Oh no Brett - double roasted so bad!

Anyone got pics of topless Brett?

700 feels like I took a pill in abeetha

• Like 13