🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Another body switcheroo movie, with Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage. Worth it for the scene where instead of waking up as switched or having like glowing orbs float from each other into the other persons body. They just have Savage and Reinhold transform into each other like a couple of werewolves.

I would like to second this one. Jason, June, and Paul could have a field day with it.

This was recently added to Amazon Prime. I saw this as a kid a bunch of times and of course never realized how shitty it is until a rewatch this week. It's chock full of famous people and has so many ridiculous and cliched scenes. Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage's performances are wild and really cringe inducing. It has held no cultural significance and has been pretty much lost to the annals of time... and it's easy to see why.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2019 at 3:29 AM, PollyDarton said:

I would like to second this one. Jason, June, and Paul could have a field day with it.

This was recently added to Amazon Prime. I saw this as a kid a bunch of times and of course never realized how shitty it is until a rewatch this week. It's chock full of famous people and has so many ridiculous and cliched scenes. Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage's performances are wild and really cringe inducing. It has held no cultural significance and has been pretty much lost to the annals of time... and it's easy to see why.

I second all PollyDarton's thoughts on this

• Like 1