🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kevin Bartelt

Episode 243 - Michael Dean Damron with The Musical Toilet

Southern rock musician Michael Dean Damron joins Will Hines, Mike Hanford, Anthony Atamanuik, Craig Rowin and Matt Besser for a music episode of improv4humans. Michael's songs inspire scenes about a man who wants to take a woman's foot in marriage and a boy who pitches a musical toilet to his toys. Plus, restaurant employees get excited over a customer who finally says the name of their food combo.

Jesus, Brett. I heard the first song and thought "Oh, great, he brought a CD in." Unreal.

i was literally about to say the same thing.

Brett deserves a boot on the shoe wall

• Like 4

Both the MultipleReferee & AlienDingus posts are on point.

You really knock it out of the park w/ live sets Brett. I'm only on the 2nd song and had to come in to post about the sound quality.

Improv so far has been hilarious as i4h is want to do

• Like 4

I've only listened to the first scene so far, and I'm already loving this one! Great musical guest and great improvisers!

All star line up, good to see craig rowin back on i4h and I will listen to any podcast Anthony is on...

Love how Anthony gets thrown into doing Trump and then he just throws it back at them

"You asked for it, you opened this box"

• Like 5

would earwolf be able to put out a cd of the live performances on i4h? i would totally buy it.

Jesus christ "If I Had a Gun" sounded amazing. Loved this musical guest. Definitely also thought they were playing album tracks. Do we know that Stard recorded this?

Edit: Also want to say again I loved the band. Great songs. Sometimes complimenting production in music is kind of a way to say something nice when you don't have anything nice to say. These guys rocked and the songs were great. But I'm also in love with Brett.

• Like 1

I found myself clapping at my speakers after the Fuck Fred Phelps song like an insane woman. Grade A stuff.

Also going to hop on the compliment Brett jet and say cool job!

• Like 2

Improv so far has been hilarious as i4h is want to do

wont it up!