🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 4 — Opposite Day

Are you ready to NOT listen to another episode of The Apple Sisters? Just kidding; It's opposite day! On this week's episode you WON'T hear the girls talk about their journey from New York to Los Angeles, and they DO NOT answer any questions from the Mail Room. If you wanted to hear a word from our sponsors you are out of luck! Please don't subscribe on iTunes, comment on the Earwolf forums, or tell your friends. OPPOSITE DAY!

this episode really DID NOT tickle my pickle. keep up the TERRIBLE work, Sisters! ( opposite day, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, got you )

Good show. (I don't observe opposite day)

Too bad cameras were primitive in 1943 'cause this episode in particular could have benefited from the visual aid, if you know what I mean.....*wink*

I think all of earwolf should pitch in to buy Candy a saucy female pinup calendar, she sounds in desperate need of one

I am in love with this show. I have listened to all 4 episodes and can't wait for more. The musical aspect of the show sets it apart from every other show, on Earwolf and beyond. I was singing "Mail. ROOM. Mail. ROOM." to myself all day. You gals are great, and it's nice to share 20-30 minutes with you every week. Thank you.

I love this show. I even registered so's I could tell you dames how much I love it. Keep up the great work! And Cora, holla at me any time, ya hear?

Sign in to follow this