agata

Episode 138 - Chris Gethard, Sean's Close Friend

I met the Poop Guy , AMA

Few questions.

1 - who is he?

2 - why does he not like jokes?

3 - where does he live?

4 - what is his daily schedule?

5 - what are the odds he carries a weapon for personal defense?

• Like 13

alrighty folks, just got back from the ER after a small injury. Don't worry, the nurse was hot and stitched me up in no time (also don't worry, I got the stitches from falling down not from snitching).

I'm fucking excited for this ep, and honestly thinking about hitting up

i made you all shit biscuts deary

for that front page spot because Chrish is my bish

ALSO:

I wanted y'all to know I'm seeing PWR BTTM in orlando on friday and you can call me Kristen cus I'm straight Wiig-in over it. PS this is relevant because they played on

and also PPS I have an extra ticket if any of you faggots want to go with me (you must dress in drag because otherwise I'll look a fool)

one more also: I got a tetanus shot at the hopsital so no lockjaw for this dude :)

• Like 11

spell it out!

F I V E F O U R

ps extremely good episode, Sean, I really felt I connected with the openness and vulnerability you demonstrated

• Like 14

Does anyone else feel put off by the ads for other podcasts? Like I've never listened to crybabies but that little snippet really made me feel like I I wouldn't appreciate it and kind of downplayed the experience I just had listening to a podcast that I do enjoy. Not tryna tell them how to do their jobs, but if we could just go back to the wolf cool productions awoo baby it would've made the laughs last longer.

• Like 13

Does anyone else feel put off by the ads for other podcasts?

Can't stand CBB ads. For some reason Aukerman drives me nuts and honestly it's made me dislike him as a person.

side note: i miss the wolf being dead :(

• Like 7

all these solo episodes make my heart sad. still very funny, but I need dem boyz!

Is that Miamisburg like Dayton Mall South Miamisburg? I never woulda guessed there was another Handbook Head here.

• Like 5

Is there some backstory behind the UCB Slogan joke? That silence and "no comment" answer felt kind of real to me.

I've reached my allotted two posts for the thread so I'll logout and take my answer as a lurker.

• Like 7

Is there some backstory behind the UCB Slogan joke?

UCB's slogan is "Don't Think".

finished the ep. this comment doesn't make sense. I don't have an answer.

also i LOL'ed

• Like 4

sorry for posting so muchjDJmVQA.jpg

Right, but I thought maybe there was some beef or drama or whatever between UCB and Birbigs or something. I'm probably just detecting something that isn't there.

edit: I don't know how a cat appeared in my post?

• Like 5

Right, but I thought maybe there was some beef or drama or whatever between UCB and Birbigs or something. I'm probably just detecting something that isn't there.

edit: I don't know how a cat appeared in my post?

Imma tell ya two things:

1) I haven't listened to the episode

2) it's my father's birthday

edit: not sorry for this post, bud.

• Like 10

the genuine laughter at the Mike Lawrence/Don't Think jokes at the end made me do this big time --> :)

• Like 20

As a Minnesota Ice-man,

Great reference to a famous Minnesota lake by Sean!

5:10

"I first met Hayes, about 6, 7 years ago, he was a writer on a show called 'Big Lake'"- Chris

"Minnetonka"- Sean

Its quick, but Sean nails it. Lake Minnetonka

This post is for my other Ice-men... or Ice-Women.

• Like 21

It's super hard for me to enjoy Chris when I know that he struggles with so many personal demons. I'm not sure I can enjoy his bit part in The Heat when I know that, internally, he's trying to keep the bad things at bay.

• Like 8

This week on the nohorseman's Behind the Joke:

This has been discussed in depth on the secret forums but for those of you who don't mess with the wikia I started and subsequently burnt out on, here's some info I put together.

http://hollywoodhand...t_Bowl_Cleaners

This ep.. dang. Was it ever good! Love Sean solo eps "the clemdawg"

• Like 21

"oh you added a word to the UCB slogan?"

*5 seconds*

"i don't have anything to say about that"

okay that is the funniest moment in the history of the show

• Like 20

This week on the nohorseman's Behind the Joke:

This has been discussed in depth on the secret forums but for those of you who don't mess with the wikia I started and subsequently burnt out on, here's some info I put together.

http://hollywoodhand...t_Bowl_Cleaners

This ep.. dang. Was it ever good! Love Sean solo eps "the clemdawg"

the no horseman is like the harvey levin of podcast celebrity news

• Like 11

Great Harry's Razor ad. Probably my favorite part of the ep!

• Like 13

As a Minnesota Ice-man,

Great reference to a famous Minnesota lake by Sean!

5:10

"I first met Hayes, about 6, 7 years ago, he was a writer on a show called 'Big Lake'"- Chris

"Minnetonka"- Sean

Its quick, but Sean nails it. Lake Minnetonka

This post is for my other Ice-men... or Ice-Women.

I am an ice-man like gollstone (or I might actually just be a voice inside gollstone's head, we haven't fully figured that out yet). I'm going to go for a dip in Lake Minnetonka now as a tribute to Sean, who just took over as my favorite HH host by totally pandering straight to me with that comment. I'm touched that he cares that much about me :blush:

• Like 14

OK, I got here during page 3, so I'm still cleared to talk about the podcast for one more page I think before we switch to how everyone's life is.

The ads were top-notch this week. Cody is becoming a force of comedy in his own right. Look out, Brett. Gethard has this amazing way of sounding hyper sincere and vulnerable. It's like the perfect foil for Sean's shell of dripping sarcasm.

And I love the recurring theme of Sean's brain just going off the rail when Hayes isn't around. This ep is like the spiritual successor to The We Don't Need No Hayes Show and Sean's part of Big Apple Bible.

• Like 19