🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

It's pretty recent, same directors (as level of retarded awesomeness) as the Crank movies. Gerard Butler and the main guy from Dexter hamming it up.

It's pretty recent, same directors (as level of retarded awesomeness) as the Crank movies. Gerard Butler and the main guy from Dexter hamming it up.

OMG this movie is insanity. It includes fat people EATING WAFFLES WHOLE WHILE CONTROLLING PEOPLE FUCKING, a world where death row inmates fight to the death on publicized video game tournaments, and strangest of all.... EVERYONE LOVES IT AND HAS NO MORAL, ETHICAL, OR RELIGIOUS PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SHOW ON IT!
PS: There's a crazy black dude in it! Oh and did i mention the incredibly fat guy jerking off the WHOLE MOVIE! HONESTLY THIS MOVIE IS INSANITY INCARNATE, PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!
PSS: SPOILER: THERE IS A GODDAMN MUSICAL NUMBER AT THE END

OMG this movie is insanity. It includes fat people EATING WAFFLES WHOLE WHILE CONTROLLING PEOPLE FUCKING, a world where death row inmates fight to the death on publicized video game tournaments, and strangest of all.... EVERYONE LOVES IT AND HAS NO MORAL, ETHICAL, OR RELIGIOUS PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SHOW ON IT!
PS: There's a crazy black dude in it! Oh and did i mention the incredibly fat guy jerking off the WHOLE MOVIE! HONESTLY THIS MOVIE IS INSANITY INCARNATE, PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!
PSS: SPOILER: THERE IS A GODDAMN MUSICAL NUMBER AT THE END

This movie was on tv last night. Both a bad sign and a good sign in my opinion when the first frame brings to mind this podcast.

Since you guys already did Crank 1 and 2, why not just cap it off with Neveldine/Taylor's third piece of shit.

Micheal C. Hall dances.

Terry Crews sings.

There is a character called "Rick Rape".

Enough said.

Bec

I would second this. Normally, I wouldn't suggest HDTGM follow The Flophouse, but they did this one really early in their podcasting career and the audio is pretty wonky. It's still hilarious, but it's hard to listen to.

Gamer needs a proper riffing/dissecting, and though there exists a hilarious version of this, the audio is really messed up. Only HDTGM can be entrusted with a restoration project.

@becasmar I would kindly disagree that Crank 1 and 2 are 'piece of shit'. Gamer, unfortunately, IS a huge piece of shit. It's still hilariously bad, and kinda enjoyable.

Possible Alternate Tag: "What if Second Life...WAS your first life? And you only had ONE, last, second chance, to get your first life back?"

Terry Crews is one of my favorite human beings on the planet. That's all I wanted to say.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this