🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I suggested this years ago but no luck. I want them to do Dreamcatchers (2003), one of the worst movies I have ever seen. If they need a special guest I suggest Morgan Waters from the Gayle Pyle show. He's been known to be funny.

• Like 1

"Dreamcatcher" begins as the intriguing story of friends who share a telepathic gift, and ends as a monster movie of stunning awfulness. What went wrong? "

That all depends of large a fan one is of 1.) Alien monsters monsters that cause you to fart a lot then shit them out 2.) Mentally Disabled Aliens and 3.) Morgan Freeman kicking ass.

Damn this movie looks fantastic. Great cast and its based on a Stephen King book. Looks like a good choice.

This movie starts with a rant about Carl's Jr by a man so fat he literally breaks the couch he is sitting in. WTF.

Bump. I saw this in the theater and the only thing I remember is the butt worm. I'm rewatching it and need to know what the fuck is going on?

Great cast, terrible, terrible movie. Darts are supposed to be scary. An alien snake attacks Timothy Olyphant's dick. There's the worst portrayal of a mentally retarded man ever.

Whoops, I posted a new topic for this movie because I never saw this thread. This movie is perfect for the podcast!

• Like 1

6 pages... That's too many comments for them not to do this.

PLEASE Y'ALL PLEASE

I'm still optimistic that this film is this years Halloween episode. Oh, and this comment ticks this thread over into the seventh page territory.

Dreamcatcher would be the perfect movie for this podcast! OMG MEMORY WAREHOUSE!

I saw this movie when it was in the theater in 2003 with a group of friends, most of whom I still am good friends with. To this day we still remember how awful it was and how the entire movie theater (including us) was literally commenting on how terrible the movie was out loud at the most insane scenes. We still quote this terrible movie. One of my friends turned to me mid-movie and said: "Just when you think this movie can't get anymore stupid it DOES" and it really didn't stop the entire movie. It was just one of those movies that stays with you.

A man LITERALLY answers his shoe because it magically turns into a phone! 1-800-dial Henry.

I am stating to think that Paul is scared of the Wahlbergs.

• Like 1

I am stating to think that Paul is scared of the Wahlbergs.

dam right he should me, because no one messes with Wahlbergs!

2uz2ijl.jpg

• Like 2

dam right he should me, because no one messes with Wahlbergs!

But Donnie's usually too busy chasing a bag outside the theater so we should do it anyway.

Can we just permanently pin this to the top?

I, Duddits, second this motion.

• Like 1

This movie is actually amazing! The most difficult part of doing this movie would be keeping the episode under 2 hours. So much to talk about, so many farts, so many insane performances (including Donnie Wahlberg as the mentally retarded friend who is dying from Leukemia). Do it do it do it do it!!!!

Harry Potter and the Covenant of South Shore

• Like 5

Sweet! Dreamcatcher seems like such an obvious choice for the podcast, even the characters in other hdtgm movies agree.