🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Do you think we can insert subliminal messages into 619-PAUL-ASK message and get him to do it?

• Like 1

Maybe by introducing yourself with,"I Duddits" before you ask your question.

Guess what movie is coming to Netflix Instant 7/1? I'll give you three guesses.

Guess what movie is coming to Netflix Instant 7/1? I'll give you three guesses.

Supershark VS Dupershark

Megacroc VS Regular Croc

Battle Pony VS War Chicken

Kramer VS Kramer

sorry that's four

• Like 2

And it has landed

Dreamcatcher is available on Netflix!

This is not a drill, people. If you have not watched this beautiful train wreck yet, you have no excuse now.

Re-watched it last night and it is every bit the mind boggling clusterfuck I remembered.

Never have so many talented people (Kasdan, Goldman, Freeman and the rest of the cast) produced such utter garbage in Hollywood history.

However, when you learn that King was high on OxyContin while writing the novel, the whole thing makes sense.

I just rewatched this on DVD this weekend, yeah that's right on DVD, and this HAS to be done eventually. From the out of nowhere catchphrases that the characters use that make sense in the book as they have context to Tom Jane using a handgun as a telephone to Whalberg going full tard-alien, this is a must. After finishing it the friends that were watching with me asked about the ending and I tried to explain from memory how it was different from the book, as I knew that Duddits was not an alien and there was more focus on the psychic elements within the "memory warehouse," and that's when I also read the part about King being on Oxy during the writing of this, which I completely forgot that this was the first book he published after his accident. As for the cast and crew, most of the reviews I read praised their work, mainly the cast, for trying to make the most of this turkey, though Kasdan wouldn't work for almost a decade until he made the 2012 flop Darling Companion, and after that he's only gotten writing jobs for The Force Awakens and the Han Solo movie.

• Like 1

There are lots of reasons to do this movie. The central one I can think of is that Earl from My Name is Earl both dies and sets off the potential alien parasite apocalypse because he cannot spend five minutes without a god damn toothpick in his mouth. All he had to was wait plus those toothpicks feel on ground in a room where an alien exploded out of a man's ass leaving blood (and probably other bodily fluids) all over the floor; gross.

starting to get blue balls thanks to this podcast and this movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_gNrZz770s

Mind you as soon as I hear this song i can't help but just smile.

when ever I hear this song I will always think of this movie.

second to

and when you hear,

My sister got Stuck in a middle of a dentist and ending up marring that asshole because of this song. ended up costing her, her life by the end. but they both had a

thanks to this song and got married in the end because of this song. that song btw was

feels good to get that of my chest, now but not really..

sadly that's a true story..

• Like 1

Just watched this gem this past weekend and I NEED HDTGM to do an episode for this movie. It's actually incredible how terrible it is. I think it's one of my favorite bad movies. I saw it in the theater when it first came out and I remember laughing out loud so hard at "Ello, Ister Gay".

PLEASE HDTGM...Dreamcatcher.

Junior year of college my roommate and I caught a matinee of Dreamcatcher... it was unbelievably/amazingly awful.

We told all of our friends that it was the greatest movie ever... so great that we were going to go back for the late showing that same night. It was a glorious prank.

We willingly paid and sat through a second screening of retarded shit-aliens with ass-hooks just to watch 15 of our friends suffer this abomination. Keeping a straight face will heralding Morgan Freeman's performance... repressing my morality as they purchased their tickets in good faith... smiling with evil joy as we took our seats - reassuring them their minds were about to be blown!

As the movie plot progressed - their enthusiasm (they were quite hyped up from our insidious lies) slowly faded into confusion, then disappointment, and finally anger... and we still had an hour more of this trash film left.

I still feel shame and guilt from when one of my poorer college friends on a very tight budget expressed how sad he was that he was tricked into spending money on that crap.

This work or art is in a class all to its own. It isn't just awesomely bad, it is un-rewatchable.

[i've finally joined the forums after months of lurking just to bump this - PAUL, review this film... I need closure.]

• Like 1

It's finally happening. I would post a happy gif if all image sites weren't blocked by my company.

• Like 2