My buddy and I watched this for the first time this past weekend, and YIKES.
This movie has:
- Aliens regularly exploding out of people's asses
- A mentally challenged Donnie Wahlberg
- "Stand By Me" style flashbacks
- MIND POWERS
- Helicopter fights
- Thomas Jane talking into a gun like it is a telephone as he uses his mind powers. (The gun once belonged to John Wayne, and is revealed to have a tracking chip in it.)
- Super-literal visual representation of the "mental vault" metaphor
- Tom Siezmore as THE VOICE OF REASON
I'm not even scratching the surface, this flick is batshit insane.