🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 28 - Invitation Interrupted (w/ Deanna Cheng)

Fan fave and dear friend Deanna Cheng (OMFG! podcast) joins Casey and Danielle to dive deep into RHONY this week. Between Jules' divorce, Yolanda's premature exit and T-Rav's dinner party explosion, they have to lot to process. Also, they discuss LuAnn's unhinged behavior and Bethenny's bleed out.

WOW YOU GUYS. what an episode. whenever you have june or deanna on, it really takes the episode to a new level for me, as i have noticed they analyze all of this stuff at the level i do.

re: Instagram - Row for row: Posting this means asking someone to like a row of your photos on Instagram and you'll like one of their rows back.

re: southern charm - i'm trying to find a .gif of burl ives screaming mendacity and i'm coming up empty. i am so scared to start watching because i cannot get hooked into any more of this insanity! but i do see that it is on hulu...oh boy.

re: rhoc - ok so i've really been in & out with this show, and last week my husband was out of town and it was just me and the baby and while the baby took his naps, i completely devoured almost all of rhoc and really caught up AND WOW I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY about everything. i have a. lot. of theories. is it wrong that i've always liked gretchen?? also i think vicki is satanic and possibly a pill head. and i love the dubrows. *yikes face* i am also obsessed with shannon beador and think her children are the best i've ever seen in the franchise. as my mother would say, they've been raised. anyway, i think you guys should consider devoting serious time to all things OC. there's so much more there. i'm thinking power episode with jessica chaffin, deanna, and june and you guys can just cover the past decade of the OC. it should be like a miniseries event. plz consider.

re: rhny - i was actually shocked to see michael's behavior! up until this point, i thought he was a slightly sassier, off-hands, less beaten down version of one heather yummie tummie's husband. but the person on last night's episode was SHOCKING. when he was on his earbuds + iphone taking the selfie. wow. turns out jules was merely a kristen...i'm actually feeling personally hurt about it and i don't know what that says about me but i do like jules! luann is shockingly delusional. my heart goes out to carole.

also you guys have not address the rhnj trailer, please rectify.

is it wrong that i've always liked gretchen??

Yes, I think it is.

Sign in to follow this