🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 139 - Matt Besser, Our Crossovered Friend

-I've wanted Matty B aka Prankmaster General aka Sexy Robot's Dad aka Case Closer on the show since episode one. The wait was worth it.

-It was fun hearing Sean in such a good mood. Seems like he was nervous about Bat Messer being there :ph34r:

-This post is sponsored by Improv For Comedy Nerds on the Earwolf Network. Every week Matthew Besser has on three other comedy nerds to discuss the latest songs by Matthew's favorite indie pseudo-country singer-songwriter, and sometimes they even do other things.

• Like 8

New Hollywood Handbook in da morning and new Best Show with HAYES DAVENPORT in da evening!

Gosh bless us, everyone!

• Like 14

This was good.

So good I just finished, going to drop off my daughter at daycare and have a 2nd listen before noon.

Also, [redacted]Chanson.

• Like 6

don't get all monotone at the meat of the copy!

also, fivefour must be clothing for rather short dudes...

• Like 6

So Crossover ep, does that mean Hayzy D and the Clem on Improv for Comedy Nerds next ep? Or will it be Green Arrow or The Flash instead?

• Like 12

Hayzy D and the Clem

I feel like I maybe heard someone say this before, but unless they tagged it I'm going to to trademark apply this, don't steal thx

• Like 9

'Haysy D and the Clem'Trademark: Gollstone inc. killed it this episode. And Best Show is having a surprise guest tonight! Could it be our boy Haysy? It would turn an amazing day into the best day!

• Like 6

I saw no trademark ZsinjehTrademark:Gollstone Inc. Bring your best.

• Like 5

I know I'm a little late and in the wrong forum (see i4h78 with Sean neil and scuzz) but what do you guys think about this puck Pedro conspiracy? Also nice little nod to the forums with the ceo as a political campaign, it feels good knowing they really do read this.

• Like 4

I saw no trademark ZsinjehTrademark:Gollstone Inc. Bring your best.

Good thing I saved this image from the last time I had my intellectual property stolen

ytjbJyb.gif

• Like 13

Glad the boys finally got the Bess guesser in the biz on the show (*the most inclusive and accessible podcast on the network.)

• Like 7

ezgif-2547858260.gif

Edit: as you can see Zsinjeh tried taking down MY giphy.

Not today.

giphy.gif

• Like 13

The boys should learn better than to mess with Big Apron

XcqGwWZ.jpg

• Like 17

i see there are 39 comments

i am the broken record

yay... yay...

yadda yadda yadda

ive been wanting this for a very... very... berry... long time

• Like 6

also sean has been on i4h already with the dom-er

yes

• Like 8

wow what a good episode. i wish there had been a popcorn gallery for my hero matt besser so i could ask him how he gets into the funny zone but still very funny

Can I request you do this episode on "podcasts are wonderful".

• Like 6

Crazy that an Earwolf employee, whose opinions reflect those of Midroll Media LLC, would tell an innocent bystanding forum member to suck it

Stop pretending like Chanson isn't a big bully. Did you see his posts last thread? Dude was breaking ALL the rules!

• Like 9

Suck it, Chanson.

See, I'm cool too!

• Like 22