🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 139 - Simply Irresistible

Fine, I'll start.

Banner, preferably when helping refugee children and being sensitive and shit

Vision, in his civilian clothes

Vision and Wanda, together (I... will just watch...)

Magic Red Lady/Wanda

Archery Man (honestly his personality and humor are just right, also he has kids)

Blidow

Quick Man/Pietro

Blanther

Loki

Ant Guy (big mode only)

Shakespeare In The Park Man (he'd have to keep his mouth shut though)

Stark (same; actually he could just keep the helmet on)

Stark on a bender

Cap

Everyone else

Spiderman, all versions

• Like 4

Haven't you done this more than once in previous threads?

Totally not saying that to discourage you from doing it here. I just think it's funny that it keeps coming up.

Better game then

Recall my order

• Like 1

I'm not sure how I'd rank the rest of the Avengers, but Black Widow definitely goes at the bottom of my list, because she can't have children and is therefore a disgusting monster.

• Like 6

I'm curious now. To everyone: What is your ranking of the Avengers by attractiveness?

Depends on what you mean by "Attractiveness." I can general acknowledge that someone is attractive, without being attracted to them myself, and then there are those that I am attracted to, for one reason or another... Basically what I'm saying is it would be a short list if it was by if I had a "crush" on them. (P.S. I adore how many people in here appreciate that which is Tom Hiddleston. :P )

1. Steve Roger - Not Chris Evans. He's super attractive, but I don't know much about him to say if I have any sort of crush or whatever on him, but I'm absolutely in love with Steve. I would even marry this shit out of pre-serum Steve.

2. Tom Hiddleston - Not Loki. To be fair, I'm with some of you guys who said you didn't like him at first, since Loki is a a greasy villain, it wasn't until I saw this picture:

edison-loki-proshot.jpg

and the supposed story around it (That it was one of Ruffalo's kids, which turns out not to be true. )

and about how he is suuuuuuch a nice guy. So then my ovaries were like "OMG YOU LOVE HIM! YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!"

My "crush" has sort of waned quite a bit, especially after hearing he was dating someone (I lose interest when that happens) and then recently when I was informed that he dates ALL of his female co-stars and dumps them not long after shooting wraps.

3.Scarlett johansson - I mean, yeah, duh, she's super attractive, but I've always thought she was pretty badass, and asa teenager I always felt cool being only a week or so younger than someone so cool. I have weird standards for what makes me feel cool. haha!

4. Thor/Chris Hemsworth - I don't have any sort of crush or anything on him, but he is irritatingly attractive...and my mom loved to make me uncomfortable with comments about how hot she thought he was when we watched movies with him in it. haha!

P.S. I changed my signature in honor of this movie (Simply Irresistible) too. The part that made me laugh.

• Like 4

I'm not sure how I'd rank the rest of the Avengers, but Black Widow definitely goes at the bottom of my list, because she can't have children and is therefore a disgusting monster. </Whedon>

Patrick-Stewart-Clapping-Bravo-In-Star-Trek.gif

• Like 3

Better game then

Recall my order

1. Hawkeye

2. Thor (can't remember exactly, but I feel like a specific body part was involved)

3. Chris Evans' butt

Everything else

• Like 5

Okay, I'm going to open this up to ALL Marvel movies and TV shows.

MCU

1) Thor

2) Ant-man

3) Daredevil

4) Bruce Banner

5) Captain America

And, since there aren't enough female characters at the moment to really rank, and I'm not really all that into either of them, I'm just going to go ahead and list my Five Sexiest Marvel Comic Book super-heroines...

1) Captain Marvel

2) She-Hulk

3) Medusa

4) Gamora

5) Echo

And since I opened THAT up, here is my list of Sexiest Marvel Super Heroes (regardless of whether or not they have been in the movies)

1) Nova (Richard Rider)

2) Thor

3) Star Lord

4) Iron Fist

5) Black Bolt

• Like 2

1. Hawkeye

2. Thor (can't remember exactly, but I feel like a specific body part was involved)

3. Chris Evans' butt

Everything else

This made me laugh so hard omg

And it's also wrong lol

I do appreciate Chris's butt, though. That does shake up my own list.

• Like 5

This made me laugh so hard omg

And it's also wrong lol

I do appreciate Chris's butt, though. That does shake up my own list.

Speaking of butts, did I miss something about Dick Grayson's ass becoming the center of the DC universe? I'm not kidding in that at least 3 or 4 Batman titles along with Grayson and the Midnighter, he is identifiable, even when under deep disguise, by what is called by male and female characters "the cutest butt ever." Hell in the latest volume of Grayson he robs a chick of her necklace that had a kryptonite jewel and as she's shooting at him, she is sad about it because of his great ass.

This may be my favorite second opinion theme of all time.

I made that, glad you like it!

Here's a link in case anybody wants to download it.

• Like 5

We've got to talk about Tom's chart about dating...

It's a total casualty of this movie's inability to follow through on any of its themes, but this one in particular made me reflect on one of the the storylines submitted to IMDB for the film.

Note how Tom is alluded to as the main character: A department store executive (Flanery) tries to resist falling in love with a young woman (Gellar), who he believes has possessed magical powers after inheriting a restaurant.

This obvious misinterpretation is actually not as crazy as it seems when you consider the 'aggregated date satisfaction data' that Tom details to Lois; to whom he has a very strange relationship (her comfortability in describing her desire to be touched all over by Bill Maplewood from Happiness' "big hands").

I suspect that this movie was a compromise between a male focused, and female focused romantic comedy... This would explain why the relatively green director/writer team couldn't fill the obvious plot deficits by the end.

When you think about it, they spent a little too much time time trying to get the audience to see things from Tom's perspective. By the end, his whole story line falls apart because his character had no setup... Besides being the genius who decided to put a gourmet David Lynch set in a department store.

• Like 1

Long time listener, first time caller here. I don't believe anyone else has mentioned this, though I could very well be wrong, but can we talk about the absolutely absurd number of shots using mirrors? It drove me to the precipice of madness.

There are multiple occasions where an actor is just standing in the very centre of a mirror and then reacting to what is happening in the scene. For me it might be the most jarring thing about the whole film, which is high praise when a key component is a magical crab that looks like it was stolen from the fish counter at a supermarket.

Completely unrelated, but during the climax of the movie the whole room is overcome by silence because the aunt character grabs SMG's mouth to calm her down; or something? But that doesn't happen until after the food is prepared and is on it's way out, I really feel like better rules needed to be established for crab magic. Also this might just be me but silence isn't an emotion?

Thanks and sorry for the dreadful run on sentences.

• Like 2

I don't find Tom Hiddleston attractive. Something about him strikes me as weaselly.

I am attracted to Benedict Cumulonimbus though. Mostly because of his voice. He can even make the phrase "I will walk over your cold corpses" sound sexy.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 3

I don't find Tom Hiddleston attractive. Something about him strikes me as weaselly.

I am attracted to Benedict Cumulonimbus though. Mostly because of his voice. He can even make the phrase "I will walk over your cold corpses" sound sexy.

I'm sorry but Tom Hiddleston saying, "enjoy your burrito" trumps all of this in my humble opinion.

• Like 2

SFkMMP6.gif

This is my official gif of this thread.

Nooooo....

I WISH I like Tex-Mex, my food life would be 100 times (approx.) easier.

PS. I recommend "Crimson Peak" to Hiddleston fans. It's fairly entertaining and he has a sex scene in which he shows his butt.

• Like 4

It's friday morning and no mini-episode yet...

It's friday morning and no mini-episode yet...

Smigg, you forget you're reporting from the future. It's still late night here.

Do we have any idea what the next episode is going to be? I would have guessed the Lifetime movie Mother May I Sleep With Danger, but I think the window for that has passed.

• Like 1

I'm going for "Ready to Rumble" starring David Arquette, Scott Caan, Oliver Platt and Rose McGowan

• Like 1

I'm still praying for the day either Queen of the Damned or The Day After Tomorrow gets picked

*crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs...*

Wait, I just thought of something... What if it's finally Dreamcatcher!?

• Like 2

Well, don't threaten powerbombs, that's kinda my deal... I suggest a nice Superkick

2e9f9e874f6061f4f3153802e015f3465d344ee6_hq.gif

Well, don't threaten powerbombs, that's kinda my deal... I suggest a nice Superkick

2e9f9e874f6061f4f3153802e015f3465d344ee6_hq.gif

I've watched this gif way too much now trying to figure out if that kick breaks something lol

I've watched this gif way too much now trying to figure out if that kick breaks something lol

haha, no breakages or injuries, a perfectlly executed spot.

However, if you want to see a breakage (and I don't know if you would, or why you would), there was a guy named Sid Vicious, he was wresting in WCW in 2001 and the people in charge of WCW said to him "You need to do more flashy movies, you need to broaden your repetoire, so we want you to do more aerial moves". And they decided upon him jumping off the second rope and land a kick on his opponent. Sid didn't want to do the move, and they basically said "Well, I guess you don't want to work here anymore" and they coerced him into doing the move.

Well, Sid Vicious is 7' tall, and weighed around 320lbs, and all that landed on one leg, which snapped in half as soon as he landed, it's one of the most graphic injuries in history, absolutely brutal.