🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 66 - Hamilton on Broadway

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes those near and far to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special returning guest is Busy Philipps of HBO's Vice Principals! They chat about whether or not her child self would like her adult self, what it truly means to be a latchkey kid, and the impact of milk commercial monologues on her childhood. Paul is then joined by Jordan Black, Mandell Maughan, and Jean Villepique to improvise a story set at Hamilton on Broadway. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

The next live edition of Spontaneanation happens Saturday, August 6 at Largo at The Coronet! Join Paul & Eban as they welcome improvisors Dan Ahdoot, Tim Baltz and Tawny Newsome, and special interview guest Desmin Borges from You’re The Worst! Tickets are on sale now!

I was going to write something explaining the differences between 1st world, 2nd world, old world, etc. but then I remembered whose podcast this is and thought 'Fuck it'. This lack of explanation is for you, Paul. Enjoy.

This ep had to have the record number of jumps, because it sounded like those buttons were being hit more than any other episode.

Describing one's childhood self as "A Ramona" is the perfect way for me to know what they're all about.

• Like 1

For all the "rapping" in this episode, we were dangerously close to never hearing who someone is and what they're here to say.

This was a lot of fun!

• Like 1

I'm Alexander Hamilton

That rhymes with Hamilton

I'm on the ten, the Hamil-ten...

Aughuuhhhhhhh!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this