🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 48 — Bag Of Cell Phones

Bad news guys! We taped a great episode of Sklarbro Country with Steven Seagal as a guest but, well...Shaq recorded over it with his sex tape. Fortunately Tig Notaro (of The Sarah Silverman Program) and Kyle Dunnigan (Craig on Reno 911) of Professor Blastoff stepped in and made a ten times better episode with stories of their past pilots and impressive Johnny Carson impressions. As if that isn't enough, our good friend Bruce Jenner stops back by to catch us up on the success of his Jenn-ocide seminar and tell us about his new breakfast cereal (available exclusively at Costco). Hitch up those pants and get to listening!

Would love to see some Forever 21/Sklarboro Country rude tanks in the Earwolf store for us lady listeners!

Marcin, Kyle also did his Bill Maher on the latest Glitter in the Garbage if you want to check it out. Very funny!

Dear Brothers Dagwood,

Curious! I have been trying to record Moonraker from cable, and I keep getting the Sklar Bar Mitzvah.

Bill from the East Village

Come visit us over at Professor Blastoff to hear more Bill Maher and other great impressions.
Signed,
RL Blastoff

I have a suspicion that Tig Notaro is actually a sports geek, she just chooses to feign ignorance about any sports topic in public, even the identity of the star of Kazaam, Shaquille O'Neal.

Sign in to follow this