🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 291 - Virtually Reality

This week, comedian Brent Weinbach takes a break from bending body parts on "Mind Jack" to join Howard and Kulap for discussion on headphone condoms and berry pizza, all while listening to Shazam's Top 5 Songs. Later, they get philosophical about virtual reality while listing CraveOnline's Top 5 Video Games of the Summer, and Howard recalls his time in the womb during Two Charted!

Made an account for that huh?

I would be a much speedier typer today had I owned Doom Teaches Typing

• Like 1

Anybody else find it kind of strange that last weeks ep was recorded during that week and this one was pre-recorded? I thought Howie was back from the East Coast but then when he got a message from mom about his upcoming trip the ruse was revealed

Side note: They should give the guest the option to hang around for TwoCh, rather than literally kicking them to the curb, especially when Stard isn't in house because most of the other engineers aren't so chatty

• Like 1

Sadly, I knew exactly which commercial was referenced re: "Jean Luc!"

I'm pretty sure that particular commercial didn't actually include an actual waiter named Jean Luc, just some chatty ladies discussing a past trip to Paris while sipping General Foods International Coffee.

Further confusion was created by conflating this with a different series of soap opera-like coffee commercials with "that guy from Buffy".

I'm available to fact check at reasonable rates.

• Like 1

Does anyone want to make a fan-made Who Charted VR experience? I can't art but I can program so if anyone has a 3d model of Howard, Kulap, Stard, etc laying around send it my way.

I've become a Weinbach fan recently, definitely gonna check out his new stuff, and that The Witness video game. This ep felt like a return to form (shame Stard wasn't available) & I hope The 2WhoCh Crew continues to harness this positive Summah momentum.

Also, Virginia sending perps to Texas honestly sounds like it was just an underground way to bring "justice" to non-white people. I'm too scared to even look it up.

Sign in to follow this