🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 84 - Kevin Pollak

The one and only Kevin Pollak is a wonderful character actor who has recently experienced what it's like behind the camera as a director. Kevin joins Leonard to talk about all the lessons he learned directing his first indie comedy The Late Bloomer. He also tells us why his roles in Deterrence, The Usual Suspects, and Avalon are important to him. Plus, Christopher Walken makes an appearance.

Yeah, sad news. Sounds like he'll keep doing the show elsewhere, at least.

• Like 1

Leonard

over the weekend, announcing that his site is being relaunched with a new group of contributors. I guess he now has sufficient staff in place to manage the podcast in-house.
  • Like 1

All of us in the office have been shedding actual tears about Leonard leaving us. He is just the most genuinely lovely person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I will always cherish the time he ate a bunch of cheesecake brownies I made and complimented me profusely on them ^_^

Thanks everyone who enjoyed Maltin on Movies while it was here and I hope you all support Leonard on his new adventures!

• Like 4

Leonard

over the weekend, announcing that his site is being relaunched with a new group of contributors. I guess he now has sufficient staff in place to manage the podcast in-house.

Oh, cool. He mentioned the new website a bit last week, so I guess it's a logical transition.

Sign in to follow this