🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 432 - Dana Carvey's Micro-Impressions

Comedy legend Dana Carvey (Secret Life of Pets, Saturday Night Live) joins the Comedy Bang! Bang! First Timers Club! Dana takes us through a myriad of micro-impressions before meeting HP-DP-69B (the Hewlett-Packard Sex Robot) aka Little Button Puss. Plus, a 7-year-old who calls himself Little Dammit Man wanders into the studio to join in on the fun.

• Like 1

As a fan of his great but sponsor abandonment inducing sketch show I'm so happy Dana Carvey's first CBB pairing is with Gemberling.

• Like 4

So why does the episode drop on soundcloud before howl?

To quote the great Paul F. Tompkins:

"Fuck you Howl.fm listeners! "

• Like 11

What a lineup! I loved Dana back when I was 10, and I was to too young to even understand his comedy. And Drew and John are two of my favorites. I hope Scott tells John to shut up again

• Like 1

"How many problematic things will the comedy legend say?" is my favourite CBB game

• Like 6

so glad they talked about Opportunity Knocks... such a funny/dumb movie.

I also wish they'd talked about the Road to Wellville -- my friend and I saw it in high school and 90% of the 20 people there got up and left halfway through it, but we were dying laughing and it was a touchpoint for quotes for us for the next year. it was just solidly stupid comedy that was indescribably hilarious.

• Like 1

I'm about an hour in and I like that it was brought up how well Little Dammit Man would get along with HoHo, but when Dana was talking about Paul McCartney and Ringo Star, Scott never brought up John Lennon.

• Like 1

My avatar is a picture of me as a kid wearing an "Isn't Swatch Special?" t-shirt. So this was a big deal.

• Like 1

Does my heart good to know that Dana Carvey still has it.

His Owen Wilson impression almost had me in tears.

• Like 9

"How many problematic things will the comedy legend say?" is my favourite CBB game

Mine is "Would You Rather". Different strokes, I guess.

Great episode, made all the better by not having to work and wait until the end of the day to listen.

• Like 2

Was afraid this was going to be another Gottfried or Reiser ep but 5 mins in I already knew it wasn't

Micro-impressions are the best type of impressions

• Like 3

Was afraid this was going to be another Gottfried or Reiser ep but 5 mins in I already knew it wasn't

I loved both Gottfried and Reiser on CBB this year, thought they were both excellent first time guests and fit in well with the show. Carvey was great as well

• Like 9