🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
shahruz

Episode 110 - Thumbs Yes!

With a cascade of puns, a round of “no, but” style improvisation, an appearance of cake bugs, and latent racism, this is a classic Comedy Bang Bang waiting to happen. Our guests are Colin Hanks and Myq Kaplan who match wits on What Am I Thinking? while throwing down on Would You Rather?. We also have an appearance by Kylie Bloom (I think) who is the editor of Spa Magazine (I think) and shares the Cake Boss’ gift of the second sight (that one I know for sure). I can neither confirm nor deny the appearance of a certain deceased hip hop legend, but I can tell you that you will give this episode a Thumbs Yes!

I'm taking a giant shit on a copy of Spa Magazine today. It's so balmy.

Should we be worried about this cake bug epidemic?

I would seriously by a T-shirt with a picture of a hamburger that says "Who wants ice cream?" on it. Make it happen, Earwolf.

I like that Colin thinks he's on China's number one improv, comedy podcast, Comedy Bing-Bang.

Please make some of those T-Shirts, I'd buy the giant shit out of them.

wahaha I immediately thought "Ghost of Nate Dogg???" after the first "HOLD UP! HEY!"

I would *absolutely* buy that paper/scissors/rock shirt. I'd buy the shit out of it. Please produce that, Earwolf, so I can buy it.

No offense to either, but I'm holding out in hopes of an official one.

Ditto. I could mock up something on CafePress if I wanted to, but I want the Earwolf stamp of approval.

Hilarious episode. I always love the improvisations, but you could really feel the decisions Paul was making with his character ("Can I confess something?"), and it was hilarious. Not that I know shit.

I like Sean's design, but I think anthropomorphizing the hamburger reads as a (lame) joke - like those cows that promote eating chicken because the cows don't want to be eaten.

Anyway I will buy an Earwolf version, whether or not it says "Bring back segregation." on the inside...

As long as it doesn't specify what we would like to segregate. I would like the Marvel and DC characters to remain segregated.

Sign in to follow this