🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 31 - The Benefits of Friendship (w/ Amy Hartwick)

Join Danielle, Casey and very special guest Amy Hartwick as they discuss MILF MONEY, Kylie's Lip Kit's, the Southern Charm reunion and RHONY or as Danielle dubbed it "A Tale of Two Clitties". Also find out the devastating blow Casey was dealt in paradise.

In tears. That reading about the pets killed me. I was still choking and laughing when they said thank you for the organic pads. Oh god.

• Like 2

All yall make me very happy and this is a great episode! Although I am far past mil age, I would like to clear up an issue Amy had with twitter, with all due respect, of course:

There is a setting advanced/business twitter users can turn on that automatically direct messages any new followers. A lot of up and coming comedians and actors buy this setting, i think. It is just an advertisement, really, not an actual message to you. So even though it is a totally creepy and weird action a twitter robot is doing that feels personal, it not a human sending that message that comes immediately upon following a new twitter account.

I hope this helps and please let us know if y'all have any mil-media questions in the future. we are here to help!

SESH SISTAS UNITE!

• Like 2

8e837fb1d40c0309aac8e6f3f7f04d53.png

wow, casey, thanks for this.

read online kathryn tested positive for drugs recently...so dark.

need to mention that my 7 month old now dances to the bitch sesh theme song while holding onto his crib bars. he drops his booty. it's amazing.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this