🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 248 - Choco Figgy Nut

Kevin Dorff and Seth Morris join Matt Besser this week for scenes about finding Michael Jackson on Dark Facebook, pitching bold new snack ideas, and taking a ride with your imaginary pal Hillary Clinton. Later, they explore the legal battles of tubular surf musicians and follow a nurse who needs to see someone die.

• Like 1

My takeaway from that Uber video is that the passenger was probably an asshole to the guy the whole time, waited until she got where she needed to go and then whipped out the cellphone and tried to bait him into doing something she could turn into a profit. If he had called the cops it probably would have only gotten worse.

• Like 2

My takeaway from that Uber video is that the passenger was probably an asshole to the guy the whole time, waited until she got where she needed to go and then whipped out the cellphone and tried to bait him into doing something she could turn into a profit. If he had called the cops it probably would have only gotten worse.

You can tell she's baiting him, and it's his car she should have gotten out. I have no sympathy for her, she sounds like a miserable person.

• Like 1

If you want to watch video of this episode it's right heeeeere

The sound isn't great at start, but it gets better. Thanks for your patience while we figure out the best ways to keep doing video podcasts!

• Like 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQ-GX8uNS4

The sound isn't great at start, but it gets better. Thanks for your patience while we figure out the best ways to keep doing video podcasts!

Why is it missing like half the episode?

Why is it missing like half the episode?

the other half is on periscope

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQ-GX8uNS4

I was wondering what was happening. I was messing with my sound settings for a few min before I could tell it was the video and not me.

I just wanted everyone to know I'm in their corner and I support them 100%.

• Like 2

Just caught this one, I loved the scene the episode was titled after. All the ads should turn into something like that. :D

Sign in to follow this