🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
tick0

Iphone app

Has anyone run into it not downloading feature show after the push notification comes out at midnightish? The app used to work just fine a few weeks ago, now its hit or miss. Any idea of how I can fix it? Thanks!

Yep unfortunately the app is pretty much unusable for me too.

Shahruz is working on a fix, we'll be testing it today and depending on how testing goes and how long it takes Apple to approve, there should be a new app soon! With more features too!

the new beta app is so much better. holy crap. well done guys.
it'd be nice if I could tilt my device sideways, but with all the improvements I've made, who cares about that. victory is your's!

I just wanted to see if I could post in the forums while listening to the Wolf Den all using the new beta version of the iPhone app. Apparently I could. I am loving the new beta version so far. All of the new features are fucking awesome (take a drink) and it seems to have everything I wanted and more!

Thanks Dan, and Barry!

Also, if it isn't obvious already, the forum in-app remains to be styled. That'll be fixed over the air soon, won't require an update thankfully.

I have reloaded the Earwolf app on my iphone 4 10 times today and it is still not letting me hear the newest Sklarboro and Who charted---in fact it is not even showing the latest who charted ---but it is letting me play prof blastoff and backs of comedy bang bang---weird ---i have reset my iphone and everything---is there an issue with the app i dont know about?

Ha! I totally registered JUST to say how much better the new beta is.

I wrote my message (inside the app) and hit submit and poof it crashed. It totally cleared out my playlist that I had created as well.

Another thing that seemed to pop up was 'Resume Playlist' kept showing up when i was signing up for my earwolf account and trying to submit a post.

@Clay send me an email at shahruz(at)earwolf.com. I'll get you the beta version of v2.

@Christopher send me an email too. Your crash logs would help me track down the issue and fix it. Thanks!

@Christopher Here's instructions: http://bit.ly/o8SyZg. The app's internal name is Skyrunner, so the crash logs will have that in the filename. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this