🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 435 - Jim Gaffigan Says No

I too enjoyed the chat with Jim. I feel like more of the "real" Scott, (i.e. not doing a bit, talking about personal stuff) came through in this episode than usual.

• Like 2

20 minutes in and I gotta say, Jim Gaffigan is a damn funny guy. I usually don't laugh out loud, but I was doing it on this one.

Will Hines doing a spectacular job of just running with the random suggestions made by Jim and Scott. It's always great when a character is talking hilariously for like 15 minutes before they remember they actually had a "reason" they were on the show that they didn't get to yet.

• Like 2

Did Scott mix up two different characs, or did I miss an ep with Tito and the Titans of Comedy? I thought it was Jaz-Jaz and Nathan Fielder who got along so famously.

Either way, this episode reminds me of Mike and Omar taking out the trash.

Will Hines is great. He might be one of my favourite character guests.

This is like the 4th time I didn't read the episode info & was kinda blown away upon eventually realizing that the last character was Hines. He's Brendon Small-esque.

• Like 1

I know Tito said he played the Hulk by wrapping a bunch of bounty around his arms, but according those pictures he doesn't need any padding. (what i mean is: holy crap, Eugene Cordero is ripped)

Doubt, Eugene's guns are dick swoll.